Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good long term investment to buy 1 BTC today? - page 16. (Read 253349 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Well, I think many will say  yes with the intention to pump price. But I  think it's worth if you consider the technology  and the potential for adoption it has.
If you will take time to back read on the post of the members here they are not saying yes, instead they want it to invest more than one bitcoins because we have to be realistic and although we are optimistic that the price will increase but definitely up to the amount base on the demand only and we will not see it will increase more than a 100 times.

I think the more effective way to increase the price is to promote bitcoin to every platform and have to invite everyone to the field of bitcoin to use this currency for their transactions and for their businesses.
yeah I sincerely hope that everyone can help promote bitcoin. This certainly is not for the benefit of one person. but fortunately the interests of many people because it involves the future of the bitcoin

Its not possible to promote them individually, we need to make collective efforts in promoting them as of now I am trying to convince people around but they are simply not interested in using it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Well, I think many will say  yes with the intention to pump price. But I  think it's worth if you consider the technology  and the potential for adoption it has.
If you will take time to back read on the post of the members here they are not saying yes, instead they want it to invest more than one bitcoins because we have to be realistic and although we are optimistic that the price will increase but definitely up to the amount base on the demand only and we will not see it will increase more than a 100 times.

I think the more effective way to increase the price is to promote bitcoin to every platform and have to invite everyone to the field of bitcoin to use this currency for their transactions and for their businesses.
yeah I sincerely hope that everyone can help promote bitcoin. This certainly is not for the benefit of one person. but fortunately the interests of many people because it involves the future of the bitcoin
Activity: 840
Merit: 502

We are making our best efforts to recommend bitcoins to people around us but the fact is its very hard to convince people as most of them hesitate in using them because its totally new concept for them.
Bitcoin is slowly gaining traction and as soon as we get a critical mass of persons using bitcoin I think we are bound to see something close to an explosion in demand and when that happens I hope we will have a lot of coins saved for that day.
Activity: 924

We are making our best efforts to recommend bitcoins to people around us but the fact is its very hard to convince people as most of them hesitate in using them because its totally new concept for them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.

Activity: 952
Yeah it's good investment even more than 1 BTC is good.I expect BTC to rise and even more people to start using BTC so buy as much as possible,so it's better to start buyint even more BTC

Yeah and if we can manage to have more then 1 btc in our wallet then it will benefit us more in future by giving some additional profits, don't miss any opportunity to collect them at a moment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
I think 1BTC is good for the long term saving. If you have to use the bitcoin in some time, buy now and price will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Yeah it's good investment even more than 1 BTC is good.I expect BTC to rise and even more people to start using BTC so buy as much as possible,so it's better to start buyint even more BTC
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I think so, the future is bright for the BTC, a cryptocurrency that solves several economic problems and makes live easier for people.
But it is clear that the growth of bitcoin needs time, because it depends on the amount of people who start to use it.
Activity: 938
For me it is okay because if the price of bitcoin goes up every now and then, then your investment will grow.  But for me it is not enough.  Make some more to fully feel the benefits of investing bitcoin overtime.

Yes 1 btc won't be sufficient to make huge profits from it, if you are looking for higher profits then you should be ready with some more amount of coins to enjoy better benefits in future.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
For me it is okay because if the price of bitcoin goes up every now and then, then your investment will grow.  But for me it is not enough.  Make some more to fully feel the benefits of investing bitcoin overtime.
Activity: 868
If you can afford to lose it and if you're willing to take some risks, I would certainly buy it, especially now at such low prices.
thats right it will be depend on how you asses yourself if you can take and hold for a long time it is a good timing to buy now and wait
for it to pump up again theres a lots of opportunity since adoption of bitcoin is continuously rising.

I don't think that adoption is continuously rising, if that would be the case the we would be seeing price rise at a moment, but that is not happening at all, in fact is going down.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
If you can afford to lose it and if you're willing to take some risks, I would certainly buy it, especially now at such low prices.
thats right it will be depend on how you asses yourself if you can take and hold for a long time it is a good timing to buy now and wait
for it to pump up again theres a lots of opportunity since adoption of bitcoin is continuously rising.
Activity: 840
Well, I think many will say  yes with the intention to pump price. But I  think it's worth if you consider the technology  and the potential for adoption it has.
I think you do not have to re-do the checking against bitcoin, many people are already convinced by the potential of the future bitcoin? so why should reconsider investing in bitcoin

Yeah and I don't think there is anything wrong in investing in bitcoin at a moment as price is not too high at a moment but you need to make sure that you are holding more then 1 btc to get higher profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Well, I think many will say  yes with the intention to pump price. But I  think it's worth if you consider the technology  and the potential for adoption it has.
I think you do not have to re-do the checking against bitcoin, many people are already convinced by the potential of the future bitcoin? so why should reconsider investing in bitcoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
It's always the question how you define long term investment.
But I think that if you want to invest for more than one year, now is a good buy time.
The longer you want to invest the better it will be for your investment.
Mine for example is now sleeping for a decade.
legendary
Activity: 1106
i think long term investment with only one bitcoin is just wasting the time, because it can only give you a very little profit at the end and you have to wait for a long time, therefore i will never recommend long term investment with only one bitcoin.
That's what I also thought, 1 BTC is just a small amount if we are talking of long term investment, I mean if we really believe that bitcoin has a good future then we must put something bigger than 1 BTC and who knows it could change our life for the better.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i think long term investment with only one bitcoin is just wasting the time, because it can only give you a very little profit at the end and you have to wait for a long time, therefore i will never recommend long term investment with only one bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

No, I will not be contented if I will just invest a 1 Btc for a long time.  It would take a long time for it to double its value.  I will try to earn more and more to add on a lifetime investment.  We know its potential but we do not know if 1 btc of investment will worth it for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: