Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good long term investment to buy 1 BTC today? - page 38. (Read 253349 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
I bought 1 btc a couple days ago when the price crashed to around 550ish I'm already happy as I'm sitting here watching the price rise.

Hoping for the price to come back to around $600 and I'll make some good money for a short period of time.

BUY BUY BUY

$50 is good money? I'd rather invest other coins where the returns will be much higher
You'll just be happy when your bitcoin will bring the end of the year, twice as much as projected price will double.

Would you like to wager? There is zero chance bit coin finish about $1000 this year. Zero
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I wouldnt consider 1 BTC as an investment  as current bitcoin price is not favourable for holdlers

Really? Explain me why... I am a holder myself, and as a holder I don't care about the current price as my focus is pointed at the future price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I wouldnt consider 1 BTC as an investment  as current bitcoin price is not favourable for holdlers
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
I bought 1 btc a couple days ago when the price crashed to around 550ish I'm already happy as I'm sitting here watching the price rise.

Hoping for the price to come back to around $600 and I'll make some good money for a short period of time.

BUY BUY BUY

$50 is good money? I'd rather invest other coins where the returns will be much higher
You'll just be happy when your bitcoin will bring the end of the year, twice as much as projected price will double.

BUY BUY BUY

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

BUY BUY BUY

Yup buying at this stage is the best thing to do as price is too low and if we buy now then we can make good profits in coming months as it is expected that price will rise at the end of the year.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
I do not buy bitcoin today because the price of bitcoin still high.. maybe if the price will be back at 400 value or below 500 i will buy bitcoin again and hold for a long time to make a profit in the future growing of bitcoin..
Activity: 84
good analys
i think is now right is time bitcoin and hold long term
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie

BUY BUY BUY
If you want quick profit then its not a good time to invest but if you want to buy bitcoin and hold it for years then still its good time to buy bitcoin and gold it.

Current price is really good price to make some investments in it as price is really low and if you hold it for next few years then it will help you in earning huge profits.

It will drop further. Bitcoin price is way too high. Many other coins out there that do this better than Bitcoin.

So no. It is not a good time to buy 1 Bitcoin now for investment unless you are:

1. Gambling with it. Or
2. Buying other coins with it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I have saw that those who invest for long term in bitcoin do not lose in the game of pump and dump while those who only invest for a shorter time lose if in that period he price drop and earn if in that period the price rise, according to their luck
Activity: 840
If you want quick profit then its not a good time to invest but if you want to buy bitcoin and hold it for years then still its good time to buy bitcoin and gold it.

Current price is really good price to make some investments in it as price is really low and if you hold it for next few years then it will help you in earning huge profits.
Activity: 113
Activity: 464
I think buying bitcoin, is good at any time. bitcoin investments are long-term investments. see prospects bitcoin payment media will be very large and is used by many people. the future of bitcoin nice and the price will continue to rise.

That must be the worst advise you can give him bro. Just like in stocks not everytime is a good time to buy as if you buy it when the price is up you will suffer when the price is down. So there is the right time to buy and its when the price is low.

yeah not at any time the right time to buy a bitcoin, for example, maybe if you buy when prices are stable at $650 now you probably already suffered heavy losses. but if I think this time is the right time to buy bitcoin after a decline in price is quite high.
Price is below $600 at a moment and I think its a good price to buy some coins as price will at least reach to $800 in this year which will help us in earning good profits.
yeah a few days ago the price touched $ 780 and then down. will very likely when prices will return to that position. but the cycle is in bitcoin is tidal and current prices are down. I think buying some bitcoin at such a low price now is a good opportunity. you can sell a few more weeks. I'm sure the price will soon rise

I dont' think price will go higher in next few weeks, as there is no sign of price going in upward direction, if we will see some big investors in coming days then only we can expect price to go higher.

There is no good news to drive the bitcoin price higher at present. It will drift for some time, maybe for the next 3 months.
Activity: 938
I think buying bitcoin, is good at any time. bitcoin investments are long-term investments. see prospects bitcoin payment media will be very large and is used by many people. the future of bitcoin nice and the price will continue to rise.

That must be the worst advise you can give him bro. Just like in stocks not everytime is a good time to buy as if you buy it when the price is up you will suffer when the price is down. So there is the right time to buy and its when the price is low.

yeah not at any time the right time to buy a bitcoin, for example, maybe if you buy when prices are stable at $650 now you probably already suffered heavy losses. but if I think this time is the right time to buy bitcoin after a decline in price is quite high.
Price is below $600 at a moment and I think its a good price to buy some coins as price will at least reach to $800 in this year which will help us in earning good profits.
yeah a few days ago the price touched $ 780 and then down. will very likely when prices will return to that position. but the cycle is in bitcoin is tidal and current prices are down. I think buying some bitcoin at such a low price now is a good opportunity. you can sell a few more weeks. I'm sure the price will soon rise

I dont' think price will go higher in next few weeks, as there is no sign of price going in upward direction, if we will see some big investors in coming days then only we can expect price to go higher.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

Activity: 672
Merit: 503
Many people who believe that the prices of the bitcoin will be definitely increased in the future, are looking at bitcoins as a investment. If you are investing in bitcoins then make sure that if the prices falls, you should be able to hold it until the prices are up. We can not exactly predict that it will be profitable or not  but keep in mind that with every investment you have to take chances.
Yeah. Thats unpredictable. You can also hold your own investment for a year or 2. But the problem is, the term that you will be counted on. If you bought 10 Bitcoin and then you use it as a long term, thats a waste of time. But if you bought 1 BTC and bought another altcoin, even thou you make your bitcoin as a long term, then the other altcoin can be used to earn more money.

I don't think that holding btc is a waste of time for long term investment. Because it is the safest way to invest because its price is stable and the behavior of its price is inclining. Unlike altcoins, its price is volatile and you will never sure when will the devs abandon its coin. Investing in alt coins is like gambling.

Holding bitcoins is the safest way to make profits in future as holding doesn't involve any risk and its much safer then investing it anywhere and loosing in long run.
Activity: 378
Many people who believe that the prices of the bitcoin will be definitely increased in the future, are looking at bitcoins as a investment. If you are investing in bitcoins then make sure that if the prices falls, you should be able to hold it until the prices are up. We can not exactly predict that it will be profitable or not  but keep in mind that with every investment you have to take chances.
Yeah. Thats unpredictable. You can also hold your own investment for a year or 2. But the problem is, the term that you will be counted on. If you bought 10 Bitcoin and then you use it as a long term, thats a waste of time. But if you bought 1 BTC and bought another altcoin, even thou you make your bitcoin as a long term, then the other altcoin can be used to earn more money.

I don't think that holding btc is a waste of time for long term investment. Because it is the safest way to invest because its price is stable and the behavior of its price is inclining. Unlike altcoins, its price is volatile and you will never sure when will the devs abandon its coin. Investing in alt coins is like gambling.
legendary
Activity: 840
Having 1 full btc in wallet is a great feeling, but it would be more exciting if we can accumulate more coins for the future as more coins will result in higher profits.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Pages:
Jump to: