Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good long term investment to buy 1 BTC today? - page 94. (Read 253349 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Yes i think it is good investment but also i think we will have opportunity to buy it for less. One bitcoin is not something special, you need more if you want to earn decent money. And if you think long term, 10, 20 years it is better to have more. just in case.

That's correct, 1 btc will not serve the purpose in long run, if you want to make it huge then you should be ready with some more number of coins to earn more profits.

and 1BTC better grown with several ways. like trading or investments that do not take much time. such loans in this forum.
you mean lending money to other person in this forum, yeah i that's a good way to earn bitcoin than you trading altcoin.

Yes, right. I saw people always get profit from that with a time not so long. for me lending and trading altcoin both excellent. I do both.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
Any amount will do good for your long term investment in bitcoin just make sure you are watching the price regularly so you will not missed the train. Sometimes others just investing without any knowledge, they already invested before studying, the result - loss.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Yes i think it is good investment but also i think we will have opportunity to buy it for less. One bitcoin is not something special, you need more if you want to earn decent money. And if you think long term, 10, 20 years it is better to have more. just in case.
I am also thinking the same, there will be a lot of buyers at the time when halving will be near so at that time the price will be at peak the profitable person will be that one who buy bitcoins from now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I

That's correct, 1 btc will not serve the purpose in long run, if you want to make it huge then you should be ready with some more number of coins to earn more profits.

and 1BTC better grown with several ways. like trading or investments that do not take much time. such loans in this forum.
you mean lending money to other person in this forum, yeah i that's a good way to earn bitcoin than you trading altcoin.
Activity: 672

According to my thinking investment is btc is a better way to grow your bitcoins and in case of 1 btc to invest after bought... we think some different. we should invest btc in small small parts at different different sites...

Yeah never buy 1 full btc at one shot, try to divide your buyings as you never know what will be the price very next day, so if you buy in small parts you always have an opportunity to buy more in future if price drops.
Activity: 644

According to my thinking investment is btc is a better way to grow your bitcoins and in case of 1 btc to invest after bought... we think some different. we should invest btc in small small parts at different different sites...
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Halving will probably have no big effect on the Bitcoin price. Most of the halving is already priced in the current price. This also indicates the price stability over the last weeks. We need more good news so that the price could increase midterm.

I think its a good investment if someone will be buying 1 bitcoin now and will just wait for the halving to take place.
Ive been watching the price of bitcoin in the market and some speculation are coming true because the price of bitcoin is going up.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102

Activity: 560
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I think its a good investment if someone will be buying 1 bitcoin now and will just wait for the halving to take place.
Ive been watching the price of bitcoin in the market and some speculation are coming true because the price of bitcoin is going up.

Yeah price is rising with a slow pace, but it will be much higher at the time of halving, so if we buy now and sell at the time of halving we can expect almost double price.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 697
Merit: 253
Making an investment is always good and that is because the reason that people is going to buy a btc is that they want to earn some profit with Bitcoin and that is quite nice.
The most important is the moment that you must choose for the right moment to sell it.

Bitcoin is very much safe to buy bitcoin in large numbers, then bitcoin continue to rise and the market is getting crowded, I hope you do not hesitate to buy bitcoin for investment

It won't be safe if people will allow themselves to loss while on board. Don't go to such investment even if you can afford if you don't know what you're doing.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Making an investment is always good and that is because the reason that people is going to buy a btc is that they want to earn some profit with Bitcoin and that is quite nice.
The most important is the moment that you must choose for the right moment to sell it.

Bitcoin is very much safe to buy bitcoin in large numbers, then bitcoin continue to rise and the market is getting crowded, I hope you do not hesitate to buy bitcoin for investment

Yes its very good and safe to invest 1 bitcoin or even more  and all of it will depend on you on how you handle your 1 btc you may select to hold it and wait for halving nor invest it with good programs and site so you can multiply your money in short period of time. But do proper research and always ask for feedbacks if you wish to invest on program you didnt recognize.
Activity: 644

Activity: 504
I think the time of purchase will be more important because you can specify a profit from it.
 it was early advantage. so before you buy 1 BTC you have to look for the right price or time to buy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I suppose it is nice. I feel that the bitcoin prices will soon rise to a high, possibly after halving or even before the month of December. I think it's time to multiply to buy one bitcoin, but all you do have a risk, but no risk no fun, right?  Cheesy

yeah I agree with you friend but bitcoin is very long investment to buy 1 bitcoin because first you buy bitcoin and after some month you wait and when some month after increase price in bitcoin and you can sell the bitcoin then you can invest some money for future.

There will always be profit in bitcoin if you wait for when you will be selling your bitcoin and investing for a long term in bitcoin will also be pure money.
Activity: 364
Activity: 245
I suppose it is nice. I feel that the bitcoin prices will soon rise to a high, possibly after halving or even before the month of December. I think it's time to multiply to buy one bitcoin, but all you do have a risk, but no risk no fun, right?  Cheesy

yeah I agree with you friend but bitcoin is very long investment to buy 1 bitcoin because first you buy bitcoin and after some month you wait and when some month after increase price in bitcoin and you can sell the bitcoin then you can invest some money for future.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma

Risk in trading is the most worth to try than any other risky investment there and that will include if you buy BTC1 today.

We are improving our trading strategy whenever we are facing "that" risk.

Trading is always good rather then investing into any ponzi sites where we have full chances of loosing our money, its better to buy 1 btc and hold it for the future without playing with it.
Your right ponzi is not the best choice and most of them are scam.. obviously why they are starting a business like that?
There's no free bitcoins in online.. you should need to work it hard before you can earn it..
1 bitcoins is not enough to hold it in long term you can only make low profit that buy more and invest more to increase your bitcoins in your wallet before end of the block halving so that you can make more profit after block halving..

If you are looking for quick profits then I think this is the best price to buy and if you can afford to buy some more coins at a moment then you can earn good profits in quick time.

indeed, the bitcoin is not to predict and I must say in a relative fast time you can make a lot of money with the bitcoin itself.
I even think you can get rich by the bitcoin in a very short time.
Pages:
Jump to: