Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good opportunity to invest or the market will slide down further? - page 3. (Read 321 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
No one can predict the future of the crypto market, however, I think the crypto market is already at the bottom so decline from here will be not too much and there are good chances we'll see a bounce back in Q3.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
In my oppinion, whales is a main key for anychange on market. As i know, No one know price on market will go up or down..

Some people said its a good time for buying bitcoin, otherwise some people said its its a good time for trading. Decide with your own. If you can read the market, you will be know what whould you do.

And for me, i decide to start trading ( altcoin ), not holding ( bitcoin )..
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
The truth is that crypto sector will always remain risky until bad actors like hackers, phishers, exchange security flaws, money laundering, government threats etc. are completely removed. It's basically "High Risk High Reward" situation. If you think that a project is useful and sustainable for long term, has a good team and concept, then it's worth taking some risk and buying those tokens at cheap prices. Otherwise you can always bet on coins like BTC and ETH. They are comparatively safer investment and every year they recover their losses and bounce up even higher. I personally prefer to buy cheap coins/tokens of genuine and promising ETH Dapps and HODL them at least till the main product is launched.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
First of, the bear market is not good for hodlers since they've lost a lot but there's nothing you can do but wait until it's green. Having this kind of market is actually good for some as it created space for new investors to come in. Currently, it is hard to predict if the market will continue to crash better if you pick like 3-5 cheao coins and choose a long term investment then the others are for quick trade.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
The market is highly unpredictable. The best strategy would be to buy in batches.
Split your funds in 10 halves and buy two times every first and third week of July, August, September, October and November.
November is the month I believe would have the ultimate bull. Until than we might see a bearish trend.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I have started following the crypto world since last 1 year and at that time the market was on an all time high. Everyone thought that it was the boom of blockchain that the experts predicted with Bitcoin expected to reach 1 million by 2020.

But after that it has been a blood bath. There have been many factors contributing to it like security flaws in exchanges, sanctions by governments, huge sell off by holders and many others. The Crash has been very bad and it has affected the confidence of investors interested in buying currencies or investing in the projects implementing blockchain.

Now that there are many altcoins in the market and are at a very low price, is it safe to start investing again? Or will it slide further down the rabbit hole?
Pages:
Jump to: