Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins? - page 36. (Read 40018 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
As of this moment, I think this is the right opportunity to buy Bitcoin and altcoins during the dip. For me, I think it is a blessing in disguise for us to see the dip (kudos to Warren Buffett and Bill Gates for your heinous comments), because it will only increase our portfolio while waiting for the May 14 Consensus 2018 event in New York City. It’s gonna be huge!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Yes, bitcoin breakout support 9000
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Sure, with those kind of people - any price with them is totally expensive at all, because they actually didn't appreciate the right valuation of bitcoin for now
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It's the best time to buy right now, because the price is currently stable, it stays 9,000$ for the past few days until now. Buying right now is the best time, because it may go up in the next few months. Buying right now will give you some profit and then you'll be ready for the rise of price for the next few months. Starting early is better than starting late. More opportunities and experience will come if you start early.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Bitcoin price $9,087.77 now, if you check the price chart of bitcoin you can found its almost 900$ dump from the price.so I think you can buy bitcoin now.
Yes I agree on that, I believe that bitcoin is really amazing and we can really gain a huge amount of profit on it if we are going to do things perfectly on bitcoin feild. I think the bitcoin price will really rise soon and this time will be the best time to buy more bitcoin for is to gain in the near future. I believe that bitcoin will really rise soon because it is really amazing.
Activity: 518
The 'good time' i.e entry price of bitcoin is relative to individual! But something you can be sure of is that bitcoin is always on upward trajectory so it wouldn't matter when you buy or how much you buy, you will still end up making good profit!
Activity: 546
yes I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are stable and not too moving with a lot, you should not be too scared or confused with bitcoin prices, just buy as much bitcoin as you can and surely you will be able to benefit very much.

If you do not have BTC in your portfolio yet, you should better get this cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the leading crypto, that is why you HAVE to deal with it: soon BTC coins will run forward very fast.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
For me the best time to start buying bitcoins is when the price of the bitcoins is too low  Cheesy, then hold it until the price will start rising again and wait, watch how is your money increasing. That is my strategy in buying bitcoins and altcoins.
I think this time around, it's not really great to buy bitcoin, you can see that in recent days the market has been slightly adjusted, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing and still There are no signs of stopping, so I believe that at this point you should stay out of the market and wait for the market to stabilize so you can buy bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Yes, it is a good time to start buying bitcoin, because it have a affordable price to buy and aside from that this is you’re chance or opportunity to gain income because later on the value of bitcoin is getting higher.
Anytime is a good time to invest in bitcoin. Though it is always recommended to buy bitcoin during the dip season but if someone has spent money here even if it was in pump, he would still be making huge profits. All depends on the amount of time for which the investor is going to hold his coin. Bitcoin has the ability to even touch 1 million dollars in coming years so the present price is a cheap one indeed.
I believe your view is wrong, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are fluctuating continuously and are falling slightly after touching the $ 10000 mark. My analysis is that this is the biggest milestone in this bull run and you can sell bitcoins at this milestone. As long as you do not buy, the market is bearish, you buy bitcoin at this time will be very dangerous.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
Yes, it is a good time to start buying bitcoin, because it have a affordable price to buy and aside from that this is you’re chance or opportunity to gain income because later on the value of bitcoin is getting higher.
Anytime is a good time to invest in bitcoin. Though it is always recommended to buy bitcoin during the dip season but if someone has spent money here even if it was in pump, he would still be making huge profits. All depends on the amount of time for which the investor is going to hold his coin. Bitcoin has the ability to even touch 1 million dollars in coming years so the present price is a cheap one indeed.
Activity: 378
Every time is the best time to buy bitcoin.There is no certain time for buying I think because bitcoin is very potential crypto coin and price  very volatile.So you can buy bitcoin if you are ready to store long time.
Yes almost it is good time because the time of bitcoin pump is starting soon and i think it is have great opportunity to invest in this market position and a great chance to earn more in next coming days from bitcoin,
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
Absolutely yes. Bitcoin is all time good coin to buying because it is good coin to hold for future profits and it is sure profit to you that makes you able to get good profit in future..

Yes it is the right time to buy bitcoin because the values getting stable in this month so you can definitely think about buying or investment in bitcoin some opportunity will not come again so make it useful.
Activity: 140
Absolutely yes. Bitcoin is all time good coin to buying because it is good coin to hold for future profits and it is sure profit to you that makes you able to get good profit in future..
Activity: 224
I love Beauty
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
It's my old analysis, Can see : https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/7AOyuMqE-btcusd-analysis-by-masterphi/
Activity: 224
I love Beauty
Bitcoin's price was much lower when I posted on the group to keep buying, But nobody cares,Now the price has increased slightly..Bitcoin's future is much better
March-April 2018 was a good buying time because bitcoin is now showing strong uptrend signal, hoped I bought more on the dump season  Undecided
Activity: 308
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
I believe that at this point you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin girls in recent days are constantly increasing sharply. According to my analysis, h1 is showing signs of divergence, indicating that buying power is decreasing and selling pressure is increasing, which will cause bitcoin prices to decrease in the coming days. So you buy bitcoin at this time the risk will be very high and you will be able to lose so heavily because of the recent bitcoin prices are very fast.
Merit: 11
The chances of continuing growth remain high. The goal remains approximately $ 10400-10800. Above is unlikely, too many resistance lines converge there. After that, the price may return to $ 9800-10000.
Pages:
Jump to: