Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it accepted to call member criminal in a thread - no proof, no context... - page 2. (Read 234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
I honestly wouldn't worry about the type of people who would listen to BADecker.  I mean, if someone did read a baseless accusation levied by BADecker and then decided to accept it at face value, they'd have to be as insane as he is.  No one in their right mind would take that loon seriously.  They're either a troll, or simply delusional.  How they aren't currently undergoing treatment on a psych ward right now is beyond me.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
He is convinced that I am somehow stealing his money through some deep-state mechanics related to Ukraine. Oh, well... you are right, a badge it is then.
Well, if that's all it is, it's obviously craziness.  Whether it's against the rules or not, I have to wonder why you'd create a thread about it.  You've been here long enough to know you ought to let that crap roll right off you like rain from a duck's feathers.  If he was accusing you of something very specific in the way of criminality, then I might contest it in a thread--but BADecker is just throwing a nonsense word tantrum

Follow the Beatles and just let it be, eh?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
Hi, I recently got a shout (you know, oversized text in big-bold letter) by one of the usual thread polluting creatures that we have to live with in the forum calling me "criminal". Is this all right with the rules of the forum? do we need to live with this just because we want to have a discussion?

I am copying here the essence of the conversation, it is obviously longer.

Definitely not against the rules. Coming from BADecker it's like a badge of honor, it means you were able to say something sufficiently effective that knocked him out of his usual bible babble.

He is convinced that I am somehow stealing his money through some deep-state mechanics related to Ukraine. Oh, well... you are right, a badge it is then.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hi, I recently got a shout (you know, oversized text in big-bold letter) by one of the usual thread polluting creatures that we have to live with in the forum calling me "criminal". Is this all right with the rules of the forum? do we need to live with this just because we want to have a discussion?

Definitely not against the rules. Coming from BADecker it's like a badge of honor, it means you were able to say something sufficiently effective that knocked him out of his usual bible babble.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin

~

If the focus is about taking control of the government, isn't that what the Presidency is all about?
<-snip->
...es Trump's property, that is something that they can do for themselves. But they can't force their valuation on the owner of it. The owner values it as he sees fit.

Now, I know that you might be upset with Trump, because he wouldn't give money and armament to your beloved Ukraine. So, you like it when you can steal money from the American people without looking like the criminal that you are!

Cool

Incredible...

There is something you continuously fail to understand: Being elected President does not grant you unlimited powers, is exactly the contrary, you power is strongly restricted.

- No, as president you should not "take control of the government" beyond your constitutional functions. e.g. replacing general attorneys and the like. And you certainly do not get to self-extend your mandate just because you think you won.

- The democrats won the election. There is no proof of illegal wrongdoing. If there is, you present it to the press, the judges, etc ... but that did not happen, because there isn't.

- Sending money to other countries removes it from your economy, thus may reduce inflation, but I do not think that matters much.

- You can brag about the price of your properties in the golf club, but real state has an objective evaluation when you go to the bank to ask for a credit. If you say it is double it is fraud. This is not about "the price you'd sell it for, it is the market valuation (dude, capitalism 101).

- We do know because he is stupid enough to lie in written, in official accounting documents, right below where it says "All the information provided is true, I understand that if not I may be committing fraud".

If you have any sensible argument this is a good moment to express it. Otherwise, do a favour to this forum and stop blurting shit.

I am not upset at Trump, I fear that if what he does is Ok, the US is no longer the government of the people, but of the mobs.

Re your accusation of me being a criminal, I request you to present any evidence or remove the insults. You will get a reputation thread on that one.

Blah, blah, blah... You totally miss the point. Creating new money to give to other countries (Ukraine) doesn't do anything at all if the money is never spent by Ukraine. But when it is spent, it causes inflation in the country that is the main user of that money.

If you are a recipient of the benefit of the US money that is sent to Ukraine, you have stolen value from the American people... and should be ashamed of yourself. Of course, you may not have any choice in the matter. But if this is the case, perhaps you should consider immigrating to Russia so that you don't partake of stealing from Americans.

Cool

I am not seeing here a withdrawal of your accusation. I understand that you believe that is ok to call someone a criminal without a proof - that is why you support Trump - but it is not. Prove or withdraw now.

What you call "bla bla" is called arguments in the rest of the world.

You have tried several times to provoke me into providing personal information on where I leave and who I am or who I deal with. Again, you will need to do much better and in any case is irrelevant to an argument based conversation - again, I understand why are you a Trump supporter (from China perhaps).

<-snip->

BTW if you were a true bitcoin supporter, inflation would be irrelevant to you, even a good thing in fact.
Pages:
Jump to: