Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it advisable to base upon the updates of popular people? - page 2. (Read 207 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
Try to use popular resource, usually based on how much their subscribers !

For example : I'm using telegram and I subscribe Bitcoin Bravado because it's give many technical analyze and quite easy to understand so I can decide what coin should I sell or invest
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Consider it, but DON'T depend or base your decision with ONLY that. Just because it came from a popular people/analysts doesn't mean that it will happen. Their popularity doesn't guarantee success in trading. Do your own research too about the market, project, coin status, etc. in addition to that news and do the final decision based on all of the info you gathered.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Popular people (you mean famous traders and bloggers like Ian Balina?) wouldn't have popular if they gave wrong or biased information -it's their job, actually, to make the most exact predictions and recommend the best ICOs or whatever.
So yes, you could rely on their forecasts, but don't forget to double check the info.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
You can trust those news and updates but you should always check it from other sources, if he is the only source by that time I would not trade according to that news.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
In trading, we need an information and updates on market specially, if we are care about the coins we hold. My question is, will you rely to the news who came from a popular people/analysts? Is it advisable to depend upon the information of the analysts in cryptocurrency and make it as a basis in trading?
Pages:
Jump to: