Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Advisable To Follow TrollBox During Day Trading? - page 2. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You can always take a look at the TrollBox, sure.
But I highly recommend not to use the TrollBox with your trades.
Do not let yourself be influenced by the TrollBox, I guarantee you will fail in your trades.

> Netcre
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

Sometimes, If you are smart enough you can be a winner for that day. It is not always, the risk is very high in following TrollBox in trading. This is common in hitbtc exchange.

You might be a winner following trollbox when your are lucky not smart enough. Fallowing trollbox is not the best idea. We all know that 90% traders loose. So 90% opinion in trollbox are wrong. Reading trollbox makes you se 90 times sell and 10 times buy opinion. Your eye will notice most cummon - wrong one.

Those who are wining on market are whales to busy to use trollbox. It might be only usefull during big pumps/dump because you can't be on everycoin all the time. When something interresint is happening for sure someone will notice that and post on trollbox (thats the only reason for having it open). You can also find there links to interesting news causing big pump/dump. Thats all. Never fallow their intruction abount investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
For me, I will not advise anybody to always follow the TrollBox to chosen a coin or token to trade on at any point in time when a suggestion is raised to trade on a particular coin because of a price rise. So many pumping companies or traders use it to do pump and dump and at the end, you will fall victim. It has happened to me when I was still a learner. A coin was suggested in the TrollBox and I invested on the coin that day to trade on and before I knew,  the coin went down in price. The implication of this is that you will have to wait for a longer time before you can sell which you were not planning to do initially. This will made you get stuck in the market if you don't want to lose money.

Sometimes, If you are smart enough you can be a winner for that day. It is not always, the risk is very high in following TrollBox in trading. This is common in hitbtc exchange.

I will like to to know your experience if you have been following TrollBox during trading.

Pages:
Jump to: