Author

Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin? - page 134. (Read 14081 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Quitting on the the present job is not a solution to learn more about bitcoin.It is always important to have alternative source of income aside from bitcoin though we all know how promising bitcoin nowadays but still we cannot tell what might happen in the future.It is not good to depend only in bitcoin.More important to learn about it is to explore more on your vacant time and be open minded of what is best to absorb and be cautious of investing without investigating.
I have my real job too and it is just a matter of time management to learn and explore more on bitcoin.Good luck to you on your decisions hope you will be enlightened.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
Hold your present job like you hold bitcoin when the rate's down. Don't quit your job it must be good if you have cash from your job payment and bitcoin from trading,but it's up to you which is good for you. Btw hard to find job many looking for it, dude. I think you can still trading bitcoin in your spare time or day off. Good luck Smiley
That is right we should not quit our day job for bitcoin trading or investment. I think still bitcoin is not so much mature to depend on it for living. I think we should continue both of the them as the same time.
I also agree.We should keep both our present job and bitcoin too.Although bitcoin nowadays has a strong foundation already,but still it cannot be denied that digital currencies may lost its value once internet will be shut down.So while you are earning bitcoin,learn to save the most so you won't regret when some circumstances occur.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Hold your present job like you hold bitcoin when the rate's down. Don't quit your job it must be good if you have cash from your job payment and bitcoin from trading,but it's up to you which is good for you. Btw hard to find job many looking for it, dude. I think you can still trading bitcoin in your spare time or day off. Good luck Smiley
That is right we should not quit our day job for bitcoin trading or investment. I think still bitcoin is not so much mature to depend on it for living. I think we should continue both of the them as the same time.
Activity: 700
we keep working on our jobs and bitcoin we make extra income to increase our economic level
Yes it may not be a good advise to quit your day job for bitcoin. In fact we can continue both in the same time, as bitcoin trading need a very little time and therefore we can easily continue both of them. You just need to have some planning which can help you to give good time to both your day job as well as to online trading, i think you can even  manage to continue trading during your day job if you can find some free time during you day job. As i know some people who continue both day job as we all their online trading in the same time.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
we keep working on our jobs and bitcoin we make extra income to increase our economic level
Activity: 112
Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks

If you have savings enough for your basic needs then it is ok and also if you don't have family yet. It will be too risky to quit job just for bitcoin. Though bitcoin is really high, you still should have a stable job so that when there's emergency you have the savings for that. But for me, I will do both because nowadays, stable jobs are really hard to find. Did you get my point? Ü
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
Why don't you leave your job for usd or yen? Leave your jb for britsh pound. Is currency a job? Didn't know that please show me how.

Yes leave your crap job if you can make more money in the Bitcoin world. Why would you want another second on a dead end job when you can make more doing something else. Whatever you do to make Bitcoin do that and make it your new job. There problem solved. Smiley
Activity: 316
Merit: 101
The Winner Stands Alone
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
Well i believe that it is really not advisable  because your regular job today is your job from the past even if you dont really know bitcoin yet and this job is your job that help you a lot during times of financial trouble on times that bitcoin is  not already well known.I believe  that even if we dont qhit our job we can do both bitcoin and our regular job at the same  time because bitcoin is not requiring a mininmum our of work you can do bitcoin anytime anywhere.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
If you're brave enough to take the risks, then do it.
But make sure you won't regret it later if you don't succeed here.
And first, i hope you're capable enough to make money from trading. If you're just trying, don't do it. It's not that i want to limit you or something, but you need to think further too, about your future. What will happen if you quit your job but can't earn anything here.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I know that bitcoin trading is very lucrative but life is not all about making money, There are profession that we have passion for. If people quit their job and start trading bitcoin the society will not be balance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I try to combine both works, but it turns out a bit complicated and it takes a long time to go there. But the finance is very good so that the sin complains
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
I don`t know about your present job but I can suggest that if you are not happy with it and if you are more happy to be a trader for btc and other coins you should consider quiting it but never make money your priority
Do not rely on bitcoin. Each person will still need to have an official salary in Fiat. In addition, you must have insurance for old age and this may be the only official benefits package. When the main income lower than the income from your activities on the stock exchange cryptocurrencies, you have to change the basic work so that it will not prevent you from trading, but the main work must always be.
Activity: 602
I think leaving your job and doing only bitcoin trading is too risky.
 I think you can make very profitable gain in cryptocurrencies when you don't work and having also the stability of you job.
Activity: 378
I don`t know about your present job but I can suggest that if you are not happy with it and if you are more happy to be a trader for btc and other coins you should consider quiting it but never make money your priority
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
Your question depends on many things.I think you must not depend on anything,you must  do what you really like and love,because there is a big chance to rise up your income.do you think that you will  have more revenue after this decision?and why? there are questions to ask yourself before you make this. but in your case you must wait if you are going to invest in long-term investment,and this time you may be without income and it's bad because  you may need this money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
I also tried stock trading  as my primary source of income although i am doing Okay my profit is not enough. So I did apply for a work again. You need to assess your situation first before doing this move.

How much are you earning monthly from trading and how much are you earning from your work?

How much is your capital and is that enough?

Are you aware of the risk in trading and are you willing to take it?

Do you have an emergency fund just in case your trading do not go as plan?

Do you really need to quit your job to do trading?

Activity: 486
DAEFROM.com
Its very risky to quit your day job and rely only on bitcoins for living as you will never get stable income from bitcoins as price is not stable and your income will depend on the price of bitcoins which can be either or lower so its always good to continue with full time job and treat bitcoin as an bonus income as we don't know how long bitcoin will survive.

I agree with you. unless the OP has considerable savings. and of course the capital if you want to invest, but I think the OP will only be a bounty hunter. this would be difficult if not having income for daily needs.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Well, if you think that bitcoin is enough to sustain you and you're willing enough to give all your to bitcoin then why not?
It is all about management, specially in time, and in the end of the day it's for you to decide. However, your job is stable and your major source of money, and bitcoin doesn't have a stable income/profit for you, but if you can handle it, think of it, that the salary you get from your work can be added to your capital in bitcoin, or reduction from your expenses.  
Activity: 616
Its very risky to quit your day job and rely only on bitcoins for living as you will never get stable income from bitcoins as price is not stable and your income will depend on the price of bitcoins which can be either or lower so its always good to continue with full time job and treat bitcoin as an bonus income as we don't know how long bitcoin will survive.
Jump to: