Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 14061 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I think do not stop working first, because you have to think about your family's future ,,, you better stick with your job and also your bitcoin.
While you are thinking of capital for other future endeavors.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks
There are a lot of people that they quit their job and then they choose vitcoin, because they know that bitcoin will make us rich in a easy way, we can make ear money easyly by using money, but when it comes to our job, we need to become hardworking and do everything what your boss said. So that I'd rather choose bitcoin than my job, I will quit my job because of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks

It depends on the people where you are going to be comfortable, if working on the market as a trader make you earn more money to sustain your daily needs then focus on it. I think that it always depends on the people where they are going to earn more profit because the cost of living today is very expensive.
Activity: 196

Thanks
No it  is not advisable to quit job you can work for your job and work for bitcoin at the same time

Its not advisable to anybody and i agree with that.
After people know what they need and can to do quit from job is not bad idea.
Someone said that we need to get out from comfort zone if we want to be success and what we do must be full profesional.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
No, you don't have to quit your job. Do both of them, do bitcoin in your spare time. Learn more and do research to them which could make you know basic knowledge about them. If you found that you have passion in bitcoin, maybe start thinking to focus on bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
It's your choice, what do you want. Do you want still get a job or you want present all of your life to bitcoin. Better you still with that job, because we still don't know what should we do in future. As we know the price of bitcoin is can go down and high.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Thanks
No it  is not advisable to quit job you can work for your job and work for bitcoin at the same time
Activity: 84
“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”
Work for both of them and you got two income. Thats better than if you got only one income. Do it and be wise on time management, because bitcoin could cause you addicted.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
It is not advisable to do it at a very early stage of investment in bitcoin, once you have earned a good amount and have proper backup for work and well being then can you be safe if someday bitcoin doesn't give a lot of income to you.
Activity: 82
 Let's just say bitcoin will be just your extra income. Furthermore, having a job is more fine than relying on bitcoin. We don't know what will happen in here in the next few years.I think there is no reason to be fear if you can get another job if bitcoin failed.
Activity: 23
On the off chance that you have put a colossal sum in bitcoin and that will be adequate for next coming as per your family require and furthermore for current costs at that point can go out on a limb to leave your present employment. Be that as it may, one all the more thing work is finishing your every day needs necessities that well and great. yet, you can envision the future precisely that what will happen great and awful in coming life. So as indicated by me don't stop the job.If you will end up being a tycoon from bitcoin then you can leave your activity.
Activity: 204

Be ready to take consequences of the decisions you make. i think Bitcoin provides a perfect side hustle to boost your income, but quitting a regular income earner might not be the best idea coz you never know what will happen to BTC and its prices.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
I think it's not advisable to quit your job and just focus on bitcoins because the price will never be stable. However if you already had lots of bitcoin earnings and has a business or other sources of income, you may quit your job. I actually have some friends that became rich because of bitcoins and is considering to quit their job already.
Activity: 350
You can work with both, its all about discipline and time management, You may do your regular job in the morning and bitcoin at night,  Just like what i did, I spend 8 hours in my regular job at daytime and 2 hours at night with bitcoin. Never leave your regular job just because of btc trading. Trading is risky, we cannot guarrantee all day bitcoin will pumps up. It also drops down. Think twice before you decide.. best wishes...
Activity: 209
Do you believe that by trading bitcoin could lead you to success and able to live without a working in conventional job? If you believe and have faith to it then do it, risk taking are also of the key to success.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
No! Don't quit your job just enjoy your job while you were earning here in bitcoin. Your bitcoin is just an extra income to make you a double income.
Activity: 50

Thanks

Well if you can afford to loose a job even if a whole market crashes in a heartbeat than i don't see why not. These leaps of faith are usually the ones that are hardest to make but can make you a very successful person. I can't afford that right now so i don't even think about it. I would suggest you if you have any chance in making some passive income that you do that first and then quit your job and focus on this market.
But you will need some high $$$ to make it profitable enough to replace your current job.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
you'll still have to do some job to make money. so you are not really quitting job in general!
and depending on that job you do, you may earn a lot more or a lot less. for example trading that you have in mind can be a beast of a thing when you go all in and become more serious about it. you invest a larger amount and then the stress that you will experience every day when there is the smallest swings may make you make mistakes and mistakes on a large investment is costly.
In my own opinion you can still do your work while bitcoining. Because if their are chance that you have a good work and good salary their are no reason to quit your work. But still you can do bitcoin, you can go for trading while working.
exactly you can have the chance to do what you may have to be just doing your work for while you are taking also here in this currency yet that this is may hard at first but when you are already know what strategy you can take for is some of the best for.
Activity: 28
I would say, I lament that I quit my activity just to center around bitcoin. I think it isn't fitting to stop work for bitcoin unless you're as of now acquiring more than what you win on your activity and have stable salary on bitcoin. We as a whole realize that bitcoin cost is extremely unstable. It might have high cost and keeps on expanding now yet we don't know perhaps tomorrow or the following day it will end up useless.
Activity: 88
I would not quit my job.I think you should stey with your job and make bitcoin your part time.Bitcoin is interesting and valuable. So  it will not be advice able to quit your job for the purpose of investing into bitcoin and expect to be able to make ends meet, Except you have another job that pays monthly or there about.
Pages:
Jump to: