Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it allowed to have more than one blockchain account? - page 2. (Read 5813 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It is possible but what for? you can create 1 million btc addresses with one blockchain.info account, only create more account when needed.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
yes it is not a problem, in fact I have pretty much accounts blockchain.

if you have enough to get an answer, it is better to lock this thread, to avoid spam. thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Yes,you can have multiple blockchain accounts.You need to register them with different email addresses.Every new account will generate a new private key ,so you gotta keep them safe.If you're looking to get a new account just to get a new receiving address ,you can simply do it with the existing account.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

frank.3898b

I have more than one account at blockchain.info.  And each account (wallet) has multiple BTC addresses.

Try setting up another account yourself!  Send some BTC back and forth to get more familiar with blockchain.info.  Bitcoin is a pretty fascinating set of technologies, yet accessible to beginners.

Good luck!   Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think it should be okay to have multiple accounts
I haven't seen it anywhere where they stated that they don't want this to happen.

Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think it should be okay to have multiple accounts
I haven't seen it anywhere where they stated that they don't want this to happen.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello, I know I am asking too much. sorry.
Is it allowed to have more than one blockchain.info account? Or is that forbidden and they might close my accounts ??
Thanks  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: