Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it allowed to post in Local Section not belonging to you - page 2. (Read 506 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
<…>
There’s nothing to stop you technically. Providing you make yourself pretty well understandable there, I don’t see any issue. In a sense, it’s similar (not exact) to what goes on in my Spanish local board. There are (a few) people there from Spain, Mexico, Venezuela and so forth, and we often participate in threads that have a country-based content without any issue (doing a bit of prior background topic checking may help).
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Of course. A local board shouldn't be limited to people living in the country or being born there. IMO, the point of them existing is:

a) making local communities stronger;
b) letting users that don't speak English to be able to discuss BTC with other people that speak the same language.
c) a place to post news/discussions about BTC/crypto related to their country.

If they speak English (or if you know the language), I see no reason to ban anyone from using it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
Is it allowed to post in Local Section which is not belonging to you like as i do not live in India but can i make meaningful posts in Indian local section as most of the conversation there is in English ?
Pages:
Jump to: