Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it alright to invest with bitcoin at the current market price? - page 5. (Read 1126 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
In my opinion, it is not the right time to invest in Bitcoin because it can go down very deep and you will lose money. It happened to me before. Take a look at the Bitcoin chart in the last few years to see what I am talking about.

You have probably made the mistake to buy exactly in a hype phase. From a hype the price can always fall down very low. Indeed, the past has often shown that several times. Even if the price is currently very high, there are no signs that we are in a hype phase again. We are not even close to the all-time high prices and the crypto market is getting strong support from the fiat currency policy all over the world and the increasing acceptance and applications. So a long term investor can buy even if it can go down a bit in the short term.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Never hesitate to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will always have a chance to make a good profit and I think investing in the long term is the best option for bitcoin and to get a satisfactory return, and that's all just to avoid worry or panic when bitcoin price drops again.
the most important thing is that you make purchases and take advantage of opportunities when the price of bitcoin drops, and that's all to grow your investment.
copper member
Activity: 62
Merit: 32
Dollar cost averaging. Buy a set dollar amount of bitcoin, at a set interval. One of the best investment strategies of the last 10 years.

I guess the meat and potatoes of your question is asking if any of us know if bitcoin is going to keep going up. My crystal ball says yes! But, it's the same cheap unreliable crystal ball that everyone else has. Caveat emptor.

I can guarantee you one thing though. It's going to be a fun ride.

-Cali
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Absolutely yes, but you should consider a lot of factors before dealing with it. But the opportunity in bitcoin is much larger compared to other coins that are existing in the market. Investing in bitcoin will make you successful depending on its season, invest now before it's too late. Make predictions with yourself so that you can somehow cope up with the possibilities that might happen in the market. Being confident and aware about the market is one of the most essential thing that you should have in order to prevent being baited by its volatility. Never hesitate to invest right now in bitcoin.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
everyone knows bitcoin volatility no one knows one bull run and suddenly market crash
i think btc is top right now . we must wait to down the current market price
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Nobody knows the future. No one can guarantee that bitcoin won't or will crash in the next few days. You're the only one responsible for your decision. IMO learn more about it, find the fundamentals and value, whether bitcoin is gonna useful for the future or not, and decide from there. Ony spend the money you can afford to lose while investing, don't risk your lifesaving in it.

Read a lot of information first so that you will not be surprise once you invested your money into it.

There's a right time and wrong time in the market and you need to deal with it so that you handle your assets properly.

Bitcoin investment is much more effective when you know how to perform different analysis so that you have an idea and clue what might happen in bitcoin next. Bitcoin is risky and you need to know that, but the opportunity to invest and regulate it in the market is actually worth it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
In my opinion, it is not the right time to invest in Bitcoin because it can go down very deep and you will lose money. It happened to me before. Take a look at the Bitcoin chart in the last few years to see what I am talking about.

As long as you can analyze the trend before you buy, you will have time to buy at a low price, and if you are a worry for the next downtrend, you don't need to buy with the big amount because you will need that money to prepare to buy more at a lower price. Yes, the bitcoin price can go down very deep, but we should not worry because that is always happening to bitcoin, but if you can hold bitcoin for a long time, bitcoin price will increase and surpass your buy price. The important is you know when you need to sell bitcoin, so that makes you have a target price to sell.

People can invest in bitcoin anytime, and they can buy bitcoin at the current market price, but make sure you can know when you can enter the market, so you don't have to worry. If you can have the skills to analyze the price, you will see when you can sell bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
There is actually no definite time to decide which is the best when buying bitcoin because it is so unpredictable. But the best way to do is to buy at a certain price and sell it way higher, meaning, it isn't wrong for us to buy even if we think that the market price is already high, why? that is somehow the reason for bitcoin to be bullish and break huge resistance levels. If people will not think that the price is way higher, they will buy further, and make bitcoin's price even profitable.

Though, if you want to make the most out of your money, try to wait for the market to decline so you can buy the dip.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
The dips are always the right time and now it is.
Buying bitcoin at dips at any price benefits me big, I don't really recommend this but if you are willing to take the risk of buying at dips even if the price is high you can profit from it fast.
Knowing when to enter and how much you risk you wanna take, anytime is the right time to buy.
It might be but I will not trade because trading is too risky and I am not in good market price prediction. As we all know that bitcoin market is volatile and it is unpredictable. I might consider buying parts of bitcoin now but probably I can make a target if it will reach to that point then I can sell right away. Still, I am hesitant to do it and might be  able to just wait for the next bitcoin market crash if it will going to happen.

For now waiting I guess is the best thing to do investment. Still, I am not closing too to invest when I think it I wanted to.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
The dips are always the right time and now it is.
Buying bitcoin at dips at any price benefits me big, I don't really recommend this but if you are willing to take the risk of buying at dips even if the price is high you can profit from it fast.
Knowing when to enter and how much you risk you wanna take, anytime is the right time to buy.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Cryptocurrency is a high risk form of investment.

Cryptocurrency investment is only becomes a high risk form of investment when you the person investing do not really understand the crypto market and do not have any form of plan or strategy. with any kinda investment, there are some kind of risk attach to it. With sufficient knowledge and understanding, you can invest in Bitcoin at the current market value and still make a good amount of profit.  Your knowledge about the crypto market will provide you with the necessary skills to develop a plan or strategy in order to maximize your profit margin and decrease the rate at which you lose your investment capital.

agree, that all investment in any form will certainly be risky but the level of risk depends on the work and knowledge we have. investing in crypto is actually very attractive, so crypto is growing quite fast because of this. but back again to the individual, everyone who will follow the investment how much experience and knowledge they have because it will determine the actions that can produce in accordance with these abilities.

but don't be afraid to keep learning and if you are afraid to take steps then you will not be able to go further. a mistake is a whip for not doing the same. don't be afraid to invest in crypto this is very promising.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
Cryptocurrency is a high risk form of investment.

Cryptocurrency investment is only becomes a high risk form of investment when you the person investing do not really understand the crypto market and do not have any form of plan or strategy. with any kinda investment, there are some kind of risk attach to it. With sufficient knowledge and understanding, you can invest in Bitcoin at the current market value and still make a good amount of profit.  Your knowledge about the crypto market will provide you with the necessary skills to develop a plan or strategy in order to maximize your profit margin and decrease the rate at which you lose your investment capital.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
It depends on your instincts. There is no such thing as guarantees for profits whatever price we set to buy Bitcoin. Risk management is something that we have to be equipped all the time in case something happens to the price of Bitcoin. It's your own funds, so you always have the final say if you want to invest at that price.

A few months back, my long time friend inquired to me about investing in Bitcoin. I usually gave him advice to research and study Bitcoin first before making a decision and the risks that he is about to face. He is aware about risks and he decided to buy Bitcoin at a specific price. Good thing that he's lucky, as he made some good ol' profit, cashing them out and leaving back his capital.

However, he's lucky again because the price went skyrocket once again, and decided to sell all of it. After all, we are just here to give some friendly advice, but only the one who wants to risk has the final word because it's his or her money.
Activity: 122
Merit: 20
Two things anyone thinking of trying cryptocurrency should know before going for it--1.) It's a risky form of investment, and 2.) It's not created to make you rich. By knowing that it's risky, you'll be cautious and you'll invest time and effort to understand it. By knowing that it's not created to make you rich, you'll approach it with a different perspective, and that leads you in the right direction. One of the most common lines I read and hear about investing in cryptocurrency is "invest only what you can afford to lose", which works on all kinds of investment, not just crypto. Therefore, your success in cryptocurrency depends on how you manage the risks surrounding it. Accumulating knowledge can help you make the right decisions.   
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
I will definitely wait when bitcoin crashes, but it depends on each individual because they have different investment plans such as long-term investments and short-term investments. and there is no guarantee that bitcoin will reach 20K like the previous record
We dont know if the market will crash even below 10k but lets see. We arent sure whether the bull horn will hit. It could be a one straight fly and never looked back. Its important to constantly monitor the market to see what would be the course of action. I am still holding some bitcoin on my asset and waiting for a good run on it. Of course I set aside my short term trading budget for that.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Well the last great opportunity was during the pandemic scare, when the price goes on a massive -50% pulling the price to $3000. And think about it, if you have invested that time then you are almost 4x already. But what if the price goes on to six digits in the future? so you can still make like 10x, right?

So it really up to your risk aversion, really hard to give financial advise, as we really don't know what the future holds. So everyone should weight everything, before putting their money, not just on bitcoin, but on all investments that we enter.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
The best time to buy is when the price decline. So therefore its much wiser if you wait a bit until the price crash (well for holders who already bought btc we are not hoping for it to happen).

However it depends on your strategy when you buy. If you're planning to hold for long period then the price is not necessary to be in dip since we are not certain for the future price, it can go higher than the value you buy it. But if you will trade it for short term then the best time is to buy when the price is in dip.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I will definitely wait when bitcoin crashes, but it depends on each individual because they have different investment plans such as long-term investments and short-term investments. and there is no guarantee that bitcoin will reach 20K like the previous record
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
You cannot predict the future so you need to trust what your gut are telling you.. If you think bitcoin can still growing then i honestly will buy it if i confident it will still can be pumping if not i will just wait for bitcoin to crash back. We all dont know what will happen. Just time can tell us.
It will be good if OP will be able to decide for himself as it is his own money at risk. Many already give their thoughts about it. OP can monitor the price in a week or days maybe since there were a day mostly that the price will up and then will go down but doesn't mean it's a crash just waiting a little bit for a price to atleast decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: