Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it bad to own and control over 1,100,000 Bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I came across this article
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/bitcoin-craig-wright-5-billion-lawsuit-2018-2?utm_source=Business+Insider+Australia

Craig Wright, the Australian technology entrepreneur who once claimed to have been behind the creation of bitcoin,
is being sued by the family of his dead former business partner Dave Kleiman. The lawsuit claims Wright wrongly
gained control over "huge amounts of bitcoin that would be worth over $US10 billion today".

So I wanted to know if you -- "owned and controlled over 1,100,000 Bitcoins" with market value over $US10 billion --
What types of things would you do that you don't do now? Would you become ruthless as a person? Who would you sue?

Thoughts?

I don’t have any question regarding your concern on the big number of bitcoin coins that you are holding as long as you don’t have any regrets on it and you would still have enough to spare that even if bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market would fall and shutdown then you can still lige off the money that you are holding in the realm of paper money. However with how bitcoin is trending, having that bitcojn coin is like a real fortune that you should be happy of
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 7
global marketer and strategist
I came across this article
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/bitcoin-craig-wright-5-billion-lawsuit-2018-2?utm_source=Business+Insider+Australia

Craig Wright, the Australian technology entrepreneur who once claimed to have been behind the creation of bitcoin,
is being sued by the family of his dead former business partner Dave Kleiman. The lawsuit claims Wright wrongly
gained control over "huge amounts of bitcoin that would be worth over $US10 billion today".

So I wanted to know if you -- "owned and controlled over 1,100,000 Bitcoins" with market value over $US10 billion --
What types of things would you do that you don't do now? Would you become ruthless as a person? Who would you sue?

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: