Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to invest $10K in 1 alt coin or in 10 alt coins? - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
To choose a single altcoin to invest $10k, there are only one coin that I feel confident and it would be safe too to invest is Neo. It would be profitable for long-term investment. I don't feel confident in any other coins to invest $10.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
better to invest in 10 potential profitable altcoins than investing 1 altcoin, maybe one of the ten potential altcoins will huge pump but carefully to choose an altcoin which are potential, goodluck.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
Unless you truly believe in the potential of this atlcoin, it will be unwise to put 10k in one, that means you will be risking all in one, id rather you spread your risk. there are lots of coins out there with high growth potential, id rather you split your money and invest widely.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
What do you recommend and why? Is it better to invest $10K in 1 potentially profitable alt coin or in 10 potentially profitable alt coins? I'm not talking about already established alts like ETH, XRP or DASH. I'm talking about investing in relatively new, undervalued alts with great potential.
Well if you can really estimate that the 10 altcoins you want to invest in, has the potential to be profitable in the long run then IMO it's better to invest that way. On the contrary, if your decision and estimation is purely based on your subjective opinion, I suggest that you should just invest in 1 profitable coin that you can really be sure of, otherwise you'll end up with only scraps of the altcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I would diversify the risks and invest in 10 different altcoins! In my opinion, by investing all of the capital in one altcoin, you are more likely to lose your money than investing in 10 different
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
What do you recommend and why? Is it better to invest $10K in 1 potentially profitable alt coin or in 10 potentially profitable alt coins? I'm not talking about already established alts like ETH, XRP or DASH. I'm talking about investing in relatively new, undervalued alts with great potential.

Its good to diversify your investment.Invest in those coins which are under some innovative technological phase and in future may add greatly to crypto world or have some practical usage.To me the following coins are undervalued and have great tendency to stand in future (coming few years.)
NEO,XLM,MIOTA,EOS,WAVES,ADA,XMR,TRX,ZEC,VEN all of these are based on some common use in life.Study about these coins to clear your views as well.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away

I further recommend you to invest in a developing project, because if the platform has been established, then the price of coins will be very expensive
you try to monitor the development of the CyberMiles project
developers and teams are very serious in building the project and will hold a Test-net on March 30, 2018 and will be broadcast live
CMT tokens are now becoming very valuable
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I still prefer diversifying into different undervalued coins. Not necessarily that you need 10 of them since it really depends on your research and how your trust it. Maybe 5 at least or even 4?  
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
First time I saw this question I obviously thought it is better to invest in 10 alt coins rather than only in 1 coin because you have more chances to get in profit if you have more coins. If you think a little you can choose one single altcoin wich looks great and has a big potential and you can make a huge profit. Everyday, new altcoins appear and it is hard to know wich are the best because all of them look the same. Only a few of them will have succes and become coins that people are going to use and thats why I think it is better to invest only in one altcoin. By investing in 10 altcoins you have more chances but you could also lose more because maybe only 2-3 coins will get you in profit from those 10. So you choose one good coin and if you also have a little luck you will make profit.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
Pages:
Jump to: