Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin? - page 40. (Read 2849 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Well. I can say. Due on so damn high difficulties and it's increasing day by day, Mining with hardware will cause only getting results that continue to come down if you're not upgrade it to the next level. You will continue to spend your money to get good results. In this case, I advise to buy bitcoin and hold it as long as you want or till you get good enough profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
February 02, 2018, 04:14:18 PM
Its better to buy bitcoin rather than mining.Lets have glance at buying aspect.When you buy BTC,you can invest small amount to buy BTC,you continuously monitor its value(peak & troughs) and when you see its profitable you sell your BTC.For mining you need high investment,you pay hash rate for your coin, high quality computers and system,also it will incur high electricity cost,good place to install your systems,high care for your equipment.Earning rate is higher in investment compared to mining.When you buy at low rate ans sell at higher rate you double your profit,whereas in mining you receive daily some amount,but that can not be compared with the profit earned through investment.In my opinion investment is better than mining.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 03:58:11 PM
It is profitable to buy bitcoin especially when the price is this low. Soon it will go up again and you will see the profit
Activity: 99
February 02, 2018, 03:56:43 PM
If you have enough time and money to invest in Bitcoins then go for mining otherwise buying Bitcoins is more easy. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
February 02, 2018, 03:32:24 PM
I think buying is better than mining because when you buy you may be aware of the price but mining every day at a price
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

After all, you do not have to mine BTC. Altcoin is much easier to mine. You do not need very expensive equipment.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 02, 2018, 02:37:07 PM
It actually depends. You have lots of factors to take into consideration before mining. The mining equipment are expensive. You will need cheap electricity to even out. Don't forget about the maintenance cost you will have to pay. You will have to look after your rigs 24/7. Too much hassle but less risky and you can sell your rigs anytime you want. On other hand if you buy bitcoin, all you have to do is just hold and wait. 
ukw
Activity: 616
February 02, 2018, 02:31:40 PM
I definitely think it's better to invest directly in the BTC by buying it.
Especially at this moment when all the coins are so cheap, it's your chance to get involved.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
February 02, 2018, 02:05:28 PM
Those GPU burn my money out of my pocket lately, the price of mining rigs nowadays is so high you could definelty prefer to choose a cloud mining service rather than house one. I have a friend that have already invest in MOONLIGHT a mining company that uses green power technology that is environmentally safe. If you have time, you could check it out, I even wear their signature. Anyway, if you have enough money, go invest in mining or buy your own rig. But if you have just some extra cash to invest in, you could just select buying bitcoins, it is a right time today due to lower price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 01:40:34 PM
If Bitcoin mining is worth your time then get to know the skills involved and get the best out of it. Else, if buying bitcoin poses an advantage to an investor then he/she should be consistently monitoring the market trends as to be on the safer side. In all, profit making is the key.
Activity: 182
February 02, 2018, 12:43:24 PM
my advise is to buy bitcoin. if you do mining, you have to invest more money and you have to wait more time to take a profit. i have not experience about mining but i feel that buying bitcoin is good more than mining.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

Buying Bitcoin is easiest than Mining where you just need to buy and HoDl it which is also profitable than Mining.
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
February 02, 2018, 12:30:37 PM
for me it is depends on your location because when you do mine there is a chance that your electric bill is higher than what you get in mining, so i suggest check your location first and analyze whether it is advisable to mine or to buy BTC.

True, if your electricity cost is too high, it is not profitable to mine. Buying BTC is a better way out.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 12:19:56 PM
for me it is depends on your location because when you do mine there is a chance that your electric bill is higher than what you get in mining, so i suggest check your location first and analyze whether it is advisable to mine or to buy BTC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
February 02, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

It depends on many situations. If you have a large capital and already found some good deals in buying GPUs, mining is better. But, if you also have a large capital and the value of bitcoin is very low like in this day, you can invest and wait patiently for your profit to grow. Next to buying is always waiting and it may take weeks, months, and even years for you to get the Return of Investment.
Activity: 217
February 02, 2018, 12:06:07 PM
of course i agree to mine bitcoin is the easiest way to earn bitcoin rather than buying and holding until the price start rising slowly in the future. but we have to accept that, mining cost us a huge fee for equipments and taxes. So it would be better if you have a large farm of crypto minings, it will make you have more profit in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
February 02, 2018, 11:59:57 AM

They are both expensive whether to mine or to buy, the difference of both are the profit time. Holding bitcoin or use it for trading you can make it double or loss it all in a short time and when you mine it will take a long time to return of your investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
February 02, 2018, 11:59:22 AM
Both better but mining is best .buy bitcoin some risk but profit must.but mining is i think good for all. because  mining give me bitcoin and it not risky. so i suggest you continue both.
A lot of thread has come out and was given this question so we can rely to it for those experts opinion, of course if you have a lot of money you can do mining but if we are just an ordinary person then let us buy and hold bitcoin, for sure a lot of people nowadays are buying bitcoin as this is their chance to do so.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 11:57:49 AM
Yes I think it is very suitable to buy bitcoin instead of to buy mining equipment because this is a suitable time to buy because now bitcoin is falling very deep and if bitcoin price is stable you can sell your bitcoin profit to buy equipment to mine because however, mine remains the best way to get bitcoin.
Activity: 210
February 02, 2018, 11:39:22 AM
Mining bitcoin requires high-end computers to mine and you need to invest a lot of money to do that. On the other hand, buying bitcoin will be less hassle because you only need platform/machine to buy bitcoin but you also need to be updated always on bitcoin news and market price so that you'll not lose money. I preferred buying bitcoin, less hassle and you get more knowledgeable about the cryptomarket.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: