Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 347. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 13, 2016, 02:15:05 AM
I have been doing both for some time now and though I don't consider myself rich, I know that a few more years of saving and investing, I will be able to provide a more comfortable life for me and my family. Although sometimes it is hard to save because of the never ending expenses, I still try and try to set aside a portion of my earnings. It is about delayed gratification for me.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 13, 2016, 02:14:50 AM
i think it better to save our money than invest that, cause we invest our money there some risk as like we lost our money
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2016, 02:10:27 AM
Both of them are good but we have no assurance that you can make profit in savings if bitcoin will stay at this price right now . holding bitcoin is not enough so investing is a good place.. but bitcoin is unpredictable and the price can be increase so both of them are good..

Saving will not grow your money like investing but it will surely help you at the time of emergencies so I think both are very important have their own advantages.

I disagree that saving is not going to help you grow your money. Because the investors are also saving money out of their profit. And since we are in bitcoin if you are going to save bitcoin then you are already investing as well. Because as the price is going to increase then you are going to get good
 profit with it .

Bitcoin saving can grow your money in long run as price will go higher in future, but the fact is there will be a situation when we need to sell our coins in emergency situation and that will eat your profits.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
October 13, 2016, 02:04:28 AM
I think, invest better than save money. why? because if you save money, the amount of money we will remain while if we invest, then money we will increase

When i read comments like this i just want to cry..
I don't understand why people that dont't have even basic knowledge about saving or investing trying to give advice?!
(Sometimes I think that stupidity should be punishable)
Saving money don't mean that you have to froze them in your freezer!
You can saving money in the way of investment - buying real estate, buying works of art..
Investment can be much more risky that you can imagine.

Hmm i think i found answer why some people are rich and some just write comments on forums.. Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
October 13, 2016, 01:46:35 AM
Both of them are good but we have no assurance that you can make profit in savings if bitcoin will stay at this price right now . holding bitcoin is not enough so investing is a good place.. but bitcoin is unpredictable and the price can be increase so both of them are good..

Saving will not grow your money like investing but it will surely help you at the time of emergencies so I think both are very important have their own advantages.

I disagree that saving is not going to help you grow your money. Because the investors are also saving money out of their profit. And since we are in bitcoin if you are going to save bitcoin then you are already investing as well. Because as the price is going to increase then you are going to get good
 profit with it .
Activity: 546
October 13, 2016, 01:44:57 AM
I think, invest better than save money. why? because if you save money, the amount of money we will remain while if we invest, then money we will increase
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
October 13, 2016, 01:30:36 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I say do both as well, save some of your money in the bank or some safe at home. Then invest the rest that you are wiling to risk or lose in the long run. Investing always entails risk while saving is not.
That's true and to have a good balance in life I think we should go with both of them, investment will be helpful in long run and savings will take care of expenses in emergencies.
Investment is an option but I know we all have the dreams to be rich in the future therefore we need to invest, with savings alone we can grow our money but it takes a long time to do it while with investing if we are good and lucky at the same time we can grow our money in a short period of time.

Even if you manage to grow your money with savings then also it won't be valuable in future as inflation rate would be high too and if you want to experience value for money then you should invest them.
Activity: 952
October 13, 2016, 01:26:55 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I say do both as well, save some of your money in the bank or some safe at home. Then invest the rest that you are wiling to risk or lose in the long run. Investing always entails risk while saving is not.
That's true and to have a good balance in life I think we should go with both of them, investment will be helpful in long run and savings will take care of expenses in emergencies.
Investment is an option but I know we all have the dreams to be rich in the future therefore we need to invest, with savings alone we can grow our money but it takes a long time to do it while with investing if we are good and lucky at the same time we can grow our money in a short period of time.
Activity: 798
October 12, 2016, 09:56:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 840
October 12, 2016, 03:50:30 PM
Both of them are useful to a person who is open minded to business. Those two are the key to thier success.
yes you are right but i think investment is more good than saving, as from saving you cannot grow your money, but if you invest your money through this way you can even save your money and also grow it.
Your right you can not grow your money but its risky if you invest it unless if you are investing in real life for your own business.
For safety of your money banks are there to save it that you can increase the amount for just save more every time you receive your salary in your job..

I think to get better benefits from saving we should put our money in fixed deposits where we get higher interest rates in compare to saving them in savings account and once you have saved enough money, you can start with small investments.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
October 12, 2016, 02:50:36 PM
Both of them are useful to a person who is open minded to business. Those two are the key to thier success.
yes you are right but i think investment is more good than saving, as from saving you cannot grow your money, but if you invest your money through this way you can even save your money and also grow it.
Your right you can not grow your money but its risky if you invest it unless if you are investing in real life for your own business.
For safety of your money banks are there to save it that you can increase the amount for just save more every time you receive your salary in your job..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 12, 2016, 02:46:14 PM
Why you say that investment is good i think both they are the same good and balance.. investment honestly is risky if you are just save your money you can increase it just to save more money unlike investment if you invest more you dont know how mong you can make profit in investing and more irsky anytime your money can be gone.
Activity: 672
October 12, 2016, 02:42:30 PM

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
October 12, 2016, 02:38:42 PM
Activity: 399
October 12, 2016, 02:14:01 PM
It is important to save money, because you never know when you'll need it. But investing is also very important, as it helps to gain experience in the market and make profits, if you invest in the right way.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 12, 2016, 02:13:12 PM
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 12, 2016, 02:08:48 PM
This is the best way to look at it, do you want to idle your money or not? Best system is to have an idle emergency fund, and then save next to that in investments so you can profit from that but still have that emergency fund behind your back.

Exactly. That is the most important thing to consider when saving money or investing it. Especially, the part about emergency funding, in which it is the most vital part towards protecting yourself from catastrophes, or any other situation in which you would need money right away.

In my opinion, you can choose to have a savings account in a bank, as well as have a Bitcoin paper wallet for your "bits" savings, and thus have a well established financial plan. When investing, you can also do so by buying Gold to help protect your investments. The most cheapest form of Gold would be by Gram, so you can consider buying and accumulating Gold per gram in order to save and protect your investments for the future. Just my opinion.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
October 12, 2016, 02:05:51 PM
When money is just stored, they are impaired because of inflation. That is why you need to invest money
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 12, 2016, 02:00:30 PM
Young people with good investment programs.

I was this summer in Singapore and I saw so may business that are offering money for persons under 25.

I got 25.000 Singaporean dollars for my ideea for example.

Now I sold my part of business but that guys got Smith really good with that.

If buy the bitcoin with half of the savings and hold the bitcoin for the long term, you will be rich.
Activity: 308
October 12, 2016, 12:39:49 PM
Young people with good investment programs.

I was this summer in Singapore and I saw so may business that are offering money for persons under 25.

I got 25.000 Singaporean dollars for my ideea for example.

Now I sold my part of business but that guys got Smith really good with that.
Jump to: