Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 434. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I think it's better to invest your idle money into something that can make you an income. Save money also good but it's more better to invest it, but don't invest on a high risk.
both investment and saving are needed in your financial management.
but if we talking about which one is better, imo investment are better in my point of view.
investment have a risk of course but it is doesn't mean a saving have  not a risk .
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
save your money because invest is to risk
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think it's better to invest your idle money into something that can make you an income. Save money also good but it's more better to invest it, but don't invest on a high risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bro I will suggest you that just invest your money online and you can grow your money by investing then you can save money.....
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think that it's not rationally to divide this two ways of managing money, for me is much better to use both of them at the same time and it's also ,uch more profitable.

Saving is a primary thing, if you have saved good money then investment will enter into the picture in future, so saving should be the first priority of an individual.

You are right, saving is a primary thing and it is better to save always because you can use it whenever you want and on what purpose you want.
You just need able to manage it properly because if not you are going to ruin your savings. That's why you need to plan on how it.
And after that you can just able to use it on investment.

For an average earning person its not possible to go for an investment directly, first of all he need to save descent amount of money and once its done then he can plan for investments.

That's true, that's why I'm suggesting that you should save first some amount of money so that in the end if you think you are have enough funds for an investment then you can just start out a business or an investment. If you are going to start out an investment fast without any plans then you are just going to waste your time and money on it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I think that it's not rationally to divide this two ways of managing money, for me is much better to use both of them at the same time and it's also ,uch more profitable.

Saving is a primary thing, if you have saved good money then investment will enter into the picture in future, so saving should be the first priority of an individual.

You are right, saving is a primary thing and it is better to save always because you can use it whenever you want and on what purpose you want.
You just need able to manage it properly because if not you are going to ruin your savings. That's why you need to plan on how it.

For an average earning person its not possible to go for an investment directly, first of all he need to save descent amount of money and once its done then he can plan for investments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
For me it's better to invest than to save money, because saving money was waiting too much time to incurred interest while if you invest they can simply earn money in easy way, even they have a risk on investing, for me i can take it, if you not know savings money in the bank had a risk too, and it is bankcruptcy of the bank, also as i advise just choose the best corporation you want t invest, make sure that this corporation had a high potential to earn an income, for example, fastfood they had a lot of people who want to eat outside, also hotels they have a lot of people wants to explore the beauty of places. Grin Grin
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 759
Merit: 502
Money is the tool that helps us acquire the things we need and fulfill our desires. It gives us the  freedom we want. So, it is on us if we want to invest in our money or save. It is not a good idea to invest all we have or to save it all. Because investing all you have might be risk for you and saving your money is not worth it as you know the value of money depreciates with time.

If you want that your money should not be depreciated then you should save money in bitcoins, if price goes higher then it will automatically grow your savings in future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Money is the tool that helps us acquire the things we need and fulfill our desires. It gives us the  freedom we want. So, it is on us if we want to invest in our money or save. It is not a good idea to invest all we have or to save it all. Because investing all you have might be risk for you and saving your money is not worth it as you know the value of money depreciates with time.
Activity: 812
i will prefer save your money and invest only from profits . example suppose you invested 0.1btc and you got profit of 0.12btc then invest the 0.02btc only at next turn i know that will make it too slow but this can be what i call a safe play
it is a strategy that is pretty good, but I guess it will take a long time if you use the 0.1 BTC for starters investment. indeed very good for investment in bitcoin, rather than just saving money. but I guess it's better to collect your money and then you invest the money you have in the form of bitcoin. maybe one bitcoin is enough for that.

i think nowadays putting our money to bitcoin and hold them for longer is much better investment, as we all know that the price of bitcoin will increase as it increase in the last two months, so in that we have the chance to see doubling our money and after that we have to think to invest in something else.

Yeah if you have any plan to invest your money then I think bitcoin is the best option available at a moment as price ups and downs will will allow you to make quick profits.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
i will prefer save your money and invest only from profits . example suppose you invested 0.1btc and you got profit of 0.12btc then invest the 0.02btc only at next turn i know that will make it too slow but this can be what i call a safe play
it is a strategy that is pretty good, but I guess it will take a long time if you use the 0.1 BTC for starters investment. indeed very good for investment in bitcoin, rather than just saving money. but I guess it's better to collect your money and then you invest the money you have in the form of bitcoin. maybe one bitcoin is enough for that.

i think nowadays putting our money to bitcoin and hold them for longer is much better investment, as we all know that the price of bitcoin will increase as it increase in the last two months, so in that we have the chance to see doubling our money and after that we have to think to invest in something else.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Activity: 812
Saving money in banks and bitcoin is the best choice, as bitcoin will make your savings grow in future and you can have access to your money saved in banks 24/7.
I think  your money in bank you can also use in 24/7 because you can access the money in your bank uses a lot of ways. such as ATM, internet banking, SMS banking and others. Ithink save in a bank can also grow your money. if you save money in bitcoin you're not going to grow in amount of btc

If price of bitcoin goes higher in future then it will definitely give you more earnings in compare to the past, and it will be surely higher in compare to earnings received from interests  paid by banks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Saving money in banks and bitcoin is the best choice, as bitcoin will make your savings grow in future and you can have access to your money saved in banks 24/7.
I think  your money in bank you can also use in 24/7 because you can access the money in your bank uses a lot of ways. such as ATM, internet banking, SMS banking and others. Ithink save in a bank can also grow your money. if you save money in bitcoin you're not going to grow in amount of btc
Activity: 910

Doing both saving fiat money in your bank account and holding Bitcoin is the best option. There is really no need to choose for one of the two options as some people may do. I hold money in my bank account just for the purpose of having money aside. And Bitcoin is a currency tool and investment tool, and also a store of wealth. It's a win win for me.

Exactly you need to be smart while saving and investing, and bitcoin allows us to do both simultaneously as you can save a part of your salary in it and you can expect best returns in future.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

Doing both saving fiat money in your bank account and holding Bitcoin is the best option. There is really no need to choose for one of the two options as some people may do. I hold money in my bank account just for the purpose of having money aside. And Bitcoin is a currency tool and investment tool, and also a store of wealth. It's a win win for me.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
If by money, you're referring to money created by the government, you have to invest it. That type of money loses its value over time, as central banks create more of it.

If you're talking about bitcoin, well, bitcoin actually is a form of investment. But if you put all your money into just one investment, that would be risky.
You should diversify your investments. But diversifying too much is also perhaps not good. It's better to choose 2 or 3 good investments.
Activity: 952
Jump to: