Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 489. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
For me is always better to invest, cause i can't understand how people saving money without mind of increase theirs goods. Yes i know that money is necessary for bad times but when you ok, better to invest.

Agreed, to have a good future ahead we need to invest our money as if it goes in right way then we can get rich in future and we don't need to depend on anything else.

To have a good future, make a stable source of income. If people are not into investment, he may find a decent job that pays really well. Then while on the journey of making money thru real life job, slowly learn the art of investment.

Rich people are not become rich because of investment. Investment is a follow up. They all put work first in their daily job to make capital for investment.
Indeed, we work to earn but the most important thing is we learn while we are working, our experience and learning then can be use if we decide to have our business and having your own business is a kind of investment. Investment in bitcoins is a different things so your work would not really relate in bitcoin world.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
For me is always better to invest, cause i can't understand how people saving money without mind of increase theirs goods. Yes i know that money is necessary for bad times but when you ok, better to invest.

Agreed, to have a good future ahead we need to invest our money as if it goes in right way then we can get rich in future and we don't need to depend on anything else.

To have a good future, make a stable source of income. If people are not into investment, he may find a decent job that pays really well. Then while on the journey of making money thru real life job, slowly learn the art of investment.

Rich people are not become rich because of investment. Investment is a follow up. They all put work first in their daily job to make capital for investment.
Merit: 1000

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 756
Both seem to be great just spend a little from that both. Invest and save are equally beneficial if you save the money you can make it doubled by waiting the price go up and investing you can do it in trusted invest site that actually can doubled your money too

No website can really double your money, if a website claims to do that then it is a obvious scam, and it is really better to save your money then investing them in such a website that will just eat your money up.
Both seem to be great just spend a little from that both. Invest and save are equally beneficial if you save the money you can make it doubled by waiting the price go up and investing you can do it in trusted invest site that actually can doubled your money too
That's true, instead of buying stuffs that will become useless in the future, we should consider the money for us to have a chance to profit in the future, our attitude towards spending should be strict that we should only buy items for basic needs at not for wants.
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
I think need to use both ways to become rich and famuse person. Always need to keep some money for rainy day, and if your money is already working on you, you will sooner get your profit.

You could still always lose your money however the chances is low, every rich guy knows exactly how to manage to their financial or atleast they do know how to hire someone to manage it for them. Choose investment with high liquidity incase of emergency in the future rather than saving money
I agree because rich guys would actually recommend investing because if you are lucky you can earn a good profit by doing it. It is just a kind of timing, if you saw and opportunity of a project, products, or services that might have a chance to success in the future consider investing on it.
Activity: 840
I think need to use both ways to become rich and famuse person. Always need to keep some money for rainy day, and if your money is already working on you, you will sooner get your profit.

You could still always lose your money however the chances is low, every rich guy knows exactly how to manage to their financial or atleast they do know how to hire someone to manage it for them. Choose investment with high liquidity incase of emergency in the future rather than saving money
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
For the fiat, it is better to invest it as the value will reduce every  year. For bitcoin, it is better to save it.
yeah agree if you are currently holding the fiat money in your wallet. so it is better to invest now to bitcoin, and bitcoin if you already have then it would be better to keep it in your wallet and wait until prices rise

Its true, I would recommend you to save the bitcoin also due to the fact it has a good future a head with the halving that is coming this year.
The price will increase by the halving and because of that you can make a lot of profit if you have a good amount of bitcoins saved.
This is a great opportunity for halving coming I've save some btc and bought some time ago and continues to collect bitcoin before halving come. I believe and many people believe that halving bitcoin will bring higher prices however change a little. but the price will surely rise Cheesy
The halving fever have really help the price why the bitcoins has rise, with the coming halving people are expecting to profit after it. I am also a believer and as a real believer I invested some BTC and I hope I am gonna profit in the future as other expected here.

Last months it's not really believing anymore that people will make high profits due to the block halving, but they somewhat already made the profits in their minds. This is why people can only get disappointed as their expectations are unrealistic high. If people would lower their expectations significantly, then they might even have a chance of seeing their predictions become reality.
For the fiat, it is better to invest it as the value will reduce every  year. For bitcoin, it is better to save it.
yeah agree if you are currently holding the fiat money in your wallet. so it is better to invest now to bitcoin, and bitcoin if you already have then it would be better to keep it in your wallet and wait until prices rise

Its true, I would recommend you to save the bitcoin also due to the fact it has a good future a head with the halving that is coming this year.
The price will increase by the halving and because of that you can make a lot of profit if you have a good amount of bitcoins saved.
This is a great opportunity for halving coming I've save some btc and bought some time ago and continues to collect bitcoin before halving come. I believe and many people believe that halving bitcoin will bring higher prices however change a little. but the price will surely rise Cheesy
The halving fever have really help the price why the bitcoins has rise, with the coming halving people are expecting to profit after it. I am also a believer and as a real believer I invested some BTC and I hope I am gonna profit in the future as other expected here.
Activity: 518
For the fiat, it is better to invest it as the value will reduce every  year. For bitcoin, it is better to save it.

Activity: 588
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

It is better if you have savings of both fiat and bitcoin and also have investment on both fiat and bitcoin. In investment, it is better to have more.than just one. Don't put all your money on bitcoin alone. Diversify. It will protect you and  your investments. Saving will take care of your emergency needs, that is why you also need it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I say do both as well, save some of your money in the bank or some safe at home. Then invest the rest that you are wiling to risk or lose in the long run. Investing always entails risk while saving is not.

Yeah saving is safe and the best thing is that you have control on your money, you can use it whenever you want so doing both things can be more profitable in long run.
legendary
Activity: 896
fiat money or btc? if btc hold it until price go up

You can read the title, obviously he's asking about fiat money. of fiat money better investment in bitcoin then hold for halving.
I think if you've kept the bitcoin would be better if you do it your bitcoin growth. so while waiting for prices to rise. you can do a short-term investment. it will be multiple benefits right ?
That's right, so you can collect more when halving occurs. but I prefer do not hold, I use all my bitcoin for capital, because I want to grow bigger.

If you want to  grow your bitcoin then I think trading will help you in the best possible way, and its better to grow your coins rather then just keeping them idle.

trading is in fact one of the best ways to increase the amount of coins that you have. if you have enough experience in trading, then you can make yourself a more than decent profit every month. all this is assuming you have a decent balance for trading purposes.
Activity: 812
I think it's better to invest in order danamu growing

Investment is always good if you want to secure your future, certain level of risk will always follow but that's an part n parcel of any investment that you make.
Activity: 546
I think it's better to invest in order danamu growing
Activity: 798

You can read the title, obviously he's asking about fiat money. of fiat money better investment in bitcoin then hold for halving.
I think if you've kept the bitcoin would be better if you do it your bitcoin growth. so while waiting for prices to rise. you can do a short-term investment. it will be multiple benefits right ?
That's right, so you can collect more when halving occurs. but I prefer do not hold, I use all my bitcoin for capital, because I want to grow bigger.

If you want to  grow your bitcoin then I think trading will help you in the best possible way, and its better to grow your coins rather then just keeping them idle.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try

Jump to: