Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 495. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Right now I consider investing is better due to the fact the bitcoin has a good future that will let the bitcoin rise to a high amount.
Investing will let you provide a lot of profit in the future of this year if everything will goes like it has to go.
bitcoin invested today is very good, but you should really choose a reliable investment, because so many people are actually losing money because they have not carefully choose a place for investment
a good investment at this time is just buying and holding bitcoin for the next few months. This truly safe and you will get more profit.

Yeah for me bitcoin is the best investment at a moment, even with a small investment I can earn best in future as price will rise in future for sure.

I do not like to wait and hope for the future. but because most people speculated that halving can make prices rise, so I tried to take advantage of this. I usually prefer to make profits productively, rather than waiting for long-term investments or future, because it is not necessarily.

Well it is also a thing if you can't wait for the coming halving and you don't hope for long investments. We have certain strategies and techniques
in earning bitcoin, but if that's your though and it is doing good to you and I'm happy about that.
If one want to earn money in a short time through investment, then I would say now is the time while the halving is near. We do not need to worry about the outcome of our investment because if you are really a bitcoin believer you will believe that the halving will bring good fortune for you in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I prefer to save. It's not cause of I count it as more statable or not so risky. No, I just like to save money. Investment is more tricky and I don't have enough time or economic experience to invest in some progect. I prefer to feel real money here in my pocket than to invest it and expect some profit in some years who knows when.

Saving money is good but it will not help you in long run, you also need to keep inflation rate in mind, investment will allow you to grow your money in future.

you are wrong friend, saving money can help you in long time, in future your son have more needs, like collage, etc. so you can use your saving money to pay it.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Right now I consider investing is better due to the fact the bitcoin has a good future that will let the bitcoin rise to a high amount.
Investing will let you provide a lot of profit in the future of this year if everything will goes like it has to go.
bitcoin invested today is very good, but you should really choose a reliable investment, because so many people are actually losing money because they have not carefully choose a place for investment
a good investment at this time is just buying and holding bitcoin for the next few months. This truly safe and you will get more profit.

Yeah for me bitcoin is the best investment at a moment, even with a small investment I can earn best in future as price will rise in future for sure.

I do not like to wait and hope for the future. but because most people speculated that halving can make prices rise, so I tried to take advantage of this. I usually prefer to make profits productively, rather than waiting for long-term investments or future, because it is not necessarily.

Well it is also a thing if you can't wait for the coming halving and you don't hope for long investments. We have certain strategies and techniques
in earning bitcoin, but if that's your though and it is doing good to you and I'm happy about that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1106
I prefer to save. It's not cause of I count it as more statable or not so risky. No, I just like to save money. Investment is more tricky and I don't have enough time or economic experience to invest in some progect. I prefer to feel real money here in my pocket than to invest it and expect some profit in some years who knows when.

Saving money is good but it will not help you in long run, you also need to keep inflation rate in mind, investment will allow you to grow your money in future.
Saving and investing is both good. I can suggest that there is an easiest way to accomplish both, now that the halving is near and it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase then why not buy bitcoins now and save it in your wallet and rip the fruits in the future.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250

Activity: 840
I prefer to save. It's not cause of I count it as more statable or not so risky. No, I just like to save money. Investment is more tricky and I don't have enough time or economic experience to invest in some progect.

Investment literally takes the same amount of time needed as saving. There has been alot of good project that has listed their shares in some global network where you can purchase them directly. Not sure what you are trying to say however almost everything could be gained with your fingertips now
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 658
Its too risky if you just invest it and expect for nothing because as of now there's no legit investment site... but i know that you can invest to as just partner of houseedge.. like betking io they are offering to invest your money there' but there still risk if the house is lose you will also lose.. but i think house is always win..
I agree to you that it is too risky if you invest it in hyip site because i think that all investment will gone before or after bitcoin halving. And for me it is the best when you hide your bitcoin and sell it after bitcoin halving so that you earn bitcoin without risking it in invesment sites. Save your money if you need it dont invest it if you dont want to loose your bitcoin.
Investing in HYIP sites is now really advisable because we know already for the fact that they most likely go to scam us. Although we profited if we are really good in timing of investment but by simple promoting HYIP is bad for the newbie members here. This type of investment should be totally eliminated.

You said that investing in hyip is now really advisable and in the end you will tell that this kind of investment should be totally eliminated.
I don't get it if you are support hyip or you are against it.
Many people will be mad at you if you are supporting it and advising it.
Actually he is against the investment on HYIP, and by advisable he mean that we a or someone should have to advise that not to invest on HYIP. s the newbies do not know about their scams and they are readily attracted to their schemes and invest all of their money on these HYIP sites whenever they are introduced to any of them and are scammed sooner.
Activity: 952
I would invest my money in bitcoin at a moment as I am sure I can earn some descent profit in next couple of months, so that would be the best option for me.
legendary
Activity: 1323

there is also a lot of people that believe in ponzi scheme and other shame investment site...

If you know how ponzi work, you should know that this is scam activity, and from the beginning intention for owners is scamming people. Only people who join at the beginning have chance to get ROI and maybe earn a bit. If someone belive in illegal investments it means that he is scammer too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Need to find a balance, and split money, something for saving and something for holding. I think it's the only one right way.
Activity: 952

there is also a lot of people that believe in ponzi scheme and other shame investment site...

If they believe then they will loose their money in long run for sure, as I don't think there is many genuine sites who can give you best returns in short time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521

Activity: 938

we must thinking everything before act, before investing our money we must research about chance, yes we can profit eith bitcoin  investment but we can lose pur money too.

so better save some amount for future reference

It is always good to have some savings, but we must remember that money making money Wink so investing is always good. Of course if we are aware of the risks of investments.

Risk will always follow investments, but that doesn't mean that people will stop investing, as majority of people can afford to take that risk to earn high profits in future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520

we must thinking everything before act, before investing our money we must research about chance, yes we can profit eith bitcoin  investment but we can lose pur money too.

It is always good to have some savings, but we must remember that money making money Wink so investing is always good. Of course if we are aware of the risks of investments.
Savings are for exactly what the name says they are; savings. They're not really supposed to be a great way to make money, and rather a way to quite literally save your money from a large loss of value over time.

Investments only generate value because they're risky, however a lot of the risk can be avoided with enough research and time put into the investment. The only issues and risks aside from that are movements within the economy, and the performance of the industry that the investment is tied into.
legendary
Activity: 1323

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Its too risky if you just invest it and expect for nothing because as of now there's no legit investment site... but i know that you can invest to as just partner of houseedge.. like betking io they are offering to invest your money there' but there still risk if the house is lose you will also lose.. but i think house is always win..

The golden rule of gambling is that house always wins, but we all ignore that fact and still continue to gamble and that is our greedy nature that doesn't allows us to stay away from it.

Then why do you know people play still?

Its because people see theres still a chance to win lol. The problem with this is because online gambling is so easy to play of 1 click, its more addicting to stick with despite the loss.

And even knowing if the house is going win at the end of the day.
Activity: 784

Activity: 868

Jump to: