Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it China again? - page 2. (Read 1592 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
October 17, 2015, 11:11:36 AM
it's has to do with their huge volume, even if we can consider a portion of it to be fake, it's so huge, that it could still be far awar from other not-chinese exchange

manipulation or not, if the price can increase i'm all for it, i'm tired of that 230 stuck mark, that we see all the time, the market need a movement, toward the sky possibly
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
October 17, 2015, 10:41:26 AM
It is known that most of the tanking usually comes from chinese exchanges, as most of the market volume is there (if we believe their volume, due to 0 fees and everything)

But when you note that the price is moving steadily from ~230 all the way to 275 of other exchanges as well, it's a very good sign that the volumes are indeed real and the
prices wont retrace much lower at this point. Honestly, i really think that this is just a start of another hype, which could very well last all the way to halving point, and further.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
October 17, 2015, 10:35:52 AM
It might be that china wants BTC price to rise and are pushing it through exchanges.

But as the people will go there to sell /arbitrage, price will surely go down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
October 17, 2015, 10:25:47 AM
The price in the exchanges like Huobi,BTCCHina,Okcoin, is around $15-$18 higher than the current market price.Is manipulation again taking the charge?
http://www.coindesk.com/reality-chinese-trading-volumes/
Pages:
Jump to: