Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it drawing a box between 4800 to 5400? - page 2. (Read 341 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 15, 2018, 12:31:26 PM
The fall of price is really making the crypto community go wild. Myself I have been surprised but I do know we are going to be better later. The price range too between $4800 is like taking us to a more remote time  Roll Eyes
The people mind set are moving early days so we don't say anything in this bleeding market. All peoples are realise again in future so we should buy and hold for this dip it will make good profit in future. So we need buy some crypto but no one is take risk because some peoples are sell our things then buy it in Bitcoin,  It is one of the worst decision in crypto investment.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
November 15, 2018, 11:23:33 AM
The fall of price is really making the crypto community go wild. Myself I have been surprised but I do know we are going to be better later. The price range too between $4800 is like taking us to a more remote time  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
November 15, 2018, 11:21:05 AM
you can not analyze things when there is a lot of manipulation involved because it makes everything unpredictable. the price right now depends on how much more whale dump we are going to see and how long the BCH fake fight is going to last.

also i am starting to think that the hashrate wars may also affect things as bitcoin becomes slow again for a while. although i am not sure about this since in the past it had little to no effect on the price.

I really don't see the relation related to hashrate wars on BCH camp when it comes to Bitcoin. Look at the BTC hashrate, it's working as usual. We have not seen a real allocation of hashrate by none of the big miners on BTC going BCH. The rumor is that Jihan may allocate hashrate into BCHABC camp. So it's possible that maybe this has become a sell the rumor buy the news event. I don't believe most people are buying CSW threats of dumping the price to $1000. His tweeter feed looks like that of a lunatic. Remember that big claims require big proof, and he failed to deliver on all of his big claims thus far.

He has managed to get all that hashrate on BCH because BCH is not that big. I will believe him when he takes down BTC as he is claiming.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 15, 2018, 10:46:18 AM
Just saw an analyst said that from tele. What do you think?
The hash battle may result in the final drop?
The price of bitcoin is just under $5400 for now but it may bump soon I believe since the price fell before also below the $6000 level but it soon recovered from that fall so it may happen again.ANd people said the current price fall is because of confusion between the investors of BCH investors to BTC so it may not last long.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
November 15, 2018, 10:15:18 AM
Short-term price is highly controlled by the whales due to the hashrate wars happening within the ranks of the BCH and its fork. Idk how it affected bitcoin and other coins as well but knowing that the same guys have a lot of coins in their arsenal, it's not impossible for them to manipulae the price.

Price depends on the guys with the bigger guns right now; the normal investors have to wait for everything to settle before getting comfortable again.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
November 15, 2018, 01:02:54 AM
you can not analyze things when there is a lot of manipulation involved because it makes everything unpredictable. the price right now depends on how much more whale dump we are going to see and how long the BCH fake fight is going to last.

also i am starting to think that the hashrate wars may also affect things as bitcoin becomes slow again for a while. although i am not sure about this since in the past it had little to no effect on the price.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 09:43:33 PM
Just saw an analyst said that from tele. What do you think?
The hash battle may result in the final drop?
Pages:
Jump to: