Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it easy to trade cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 412 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 11:35:29 PM
It is never easy to trade in crypto. No one can time the market but if you will study TA can lower the risk and maximize profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 11:31:40 PM
Is it easy to trade cryptocurrency?

The spread is lower that forex or it is the same?

Comment down below your opinion.

Thank you.

Smiley

of course trading cryptocurrency is very easy you just need to buy and hold it after it sell it, when the price is high then sell or when you already get 100% profit then sell it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
February 10, 2018, 09:46:49 PM
Spread in crypto is normaly bigger than in forex. It is not suprising because EUR/USD pair have much more liquidity and volume then BTC/USD which is pretty obvious but not so critical with the volatility of crypto. What about the difficulty of crypto trading then everything IMO depends on the current trend. If there is a steady uptrend (like it was at the end of the previous year) then it is easy money, you just making a quick review on the basics of technical analysis and you are ready to get a decent profit. The other thing is that at the downtrend it is way harder to trade and during the flat it is IMO a bit worse then forex.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
February 10, 2018, 09:29:09 PM
The biggest challenge for me is learning to be patient and waiting for the pump before I sell, and then being patient and waiting for the price to drop before I re-buy.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
February 10, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

Trading is very easy if you have money and account on any good exchange. But the question is whether these trades can be profitable or not?

I don't think it is so easy making money from crypto trading these days. Due to greediness most people don't sell at right time and end up losing money when markets crash.

I choose to invest more and hold them instead of going after everyday profit and so far I made some money from cryptos.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
February 10, 2018, 04:46:02 PM
There is no easy thing in financial markets and so is cryptocurrency. Now I think that in order to succeed in this market you should invest a lot of your knowledge about the crypto market in order to always have a personal perspective on the fluctuations. It's time to trust yourself instead of the experts because the money is yours and the decision is yours.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
February 10, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
Of course it is very easy for me to exchange.
You can choose from several options:
1. From cryptocurrency to fiat money or vice versa,
2. From bitcoin to altcoin, or vice versa,
3. From altcoin (a) to altcoin (b).
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

Comment down below your opinion.

Thank you.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: