Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Fair of The U.S. to use such weapons? - page 2. (Read 1400 times)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
In this Video it shows U.S. military Slaughtering Sand Fleas as they scurry and crawl through the desert like the insects that they are.

Do you think this is fair of the U.S. to use such Weapons on Such  primitive creatures like these?

I'm not sure it's all that fun or Moral squeezing the trigger and killing these sand fleas so easily. I think this Should be looked at by the U.N. council surely there must be some kind of regulation shooting and killing such Insects that clearly have the disadvantages of inbreeding and Beastiality (Camels)for decades and centuries.

Poor insects watch the video here of this senseless slaughter as i prepare a statement for the U.N. Council to review!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7tbbW9pZQk

Try to remember you'll be exactly the same little primitive creature the day the US army decides to bomb you, there will be no difference as superior as you think you are...

I doubt that....I am American.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
In this Video it shows U.S. military Slaughtering Sand Fleas as they scurry and crawl through the desert like the insects that they are.

Do you think this is fair of the U.S. to use such Weapons on Such  primitive creatures like these?

I'm not sure it's all that fun or Moral squeezing the trigger and killing these sand fleas so easily. I think this Should be looked at by the U.N. council surely there must be some kind of regulation shooting and killing such Insects that clearly have the disadvantages of inbreeding and Beastiality (Camels)for decades and centuries.

Poor insects watch the video here of this senseless slaughter as i prepare a statement for the U.N. Council to review!

Try to remember you'll be exactly the same little primitive creature the day the US army decides to bomb you, there will be no difference as superior as you think you are...
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
<>

Why do you think the Islamic supremacists are too afraid to attack China? Becaus they fucking now... That makka is gone. And who ever disagree in China is gonna face serious consequences... This is why the Islamic supremacists (not radical or extremists) believe to take over the west and Russia  first... LoL noobs, remove vodka to Russian males...

It's more like stupid to set yourself so fiercely in the warring mode that you forget fear, especially when you know you will never win.

Cool

Ahahha will see...
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
<>

Why do you think the Islamic supremacists are too afraid to attack China? Becaus they fucking now... That makka is gone. And who ever disagree in China is gonna face serious consequences... This is why the Islamic supremacists (not radical or extremists) believe to take over the west and Russia  first... LoL noobs, remove vodka to Russian males...

It's more like stupid to set yourself so fiercely in the warring mode that you forget fear, especially when you know you will never win.

Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Comments : HD, meaning of splashing, incendiary, lot of munition, average targeting.
Improvements: single shot.
Great: Camels are so majestic in all these violence.

Now what I don't get is those people wanting to destroy America (or China, Russia and isreal). When will they stop? At one point there intelligence must be questioned. Like Iranians writing that in 2039 they will destroy isreal... What most Muslims don't understand is that right now and since a long time the war against the supremacists they hide, protect, support and don't oppose didn't really start...

Because even with my little comment, it's a very precise weapon that is used there.

Japan needed 40% of urban area to be bomb by b29

Wesel Germany 97 % bombed

Now it's possible to save the infrastructure while getting close to 100% loss of life in an area... What will stop the supremacist using Islam as a foundation this time? Because I don't see Muslims doing it... When it comes to Burkinis they all raise their voices... When it comes to the slaughtering of westerners... Not a word (some can't even hide their smiles)...

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
The technology could be better. It looks like it's really, really hard to get a direct hit. Also, military people don't brag about killing.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
It seems the US wants to prove something by showing such destructive weapon.
What in the world are you talking about?

This is just targeting with a thermal camera from an aerial asset like a helicopter.
This is war.  In war people kill each other.  This is what is happening in your video.
The purpose of weapons is to do just what they are shown doing. 

Sure, it is very disturbing.  But no, it does not mean the "US wants to prove something."

It simply means that some soldiers were told to go fight XYZ, and they did.
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
It seems the US wants to prove something by showing such destructive weapon.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Maybe they are practicing to use them on the UN.    Cool
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

Pages:
Jump to: