Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it fair to call it burst of bitcoin bubble. - page 3. (Read 525 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Just check the historic charts and you will see that the pumps happen around the bitcoin halving event. Accumulation starts before that so expect the bull run to start slowly around Q2 this year
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
It all depends on the price you paid.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
I hear in news here and there many persons claiming the burst of bitcoin bubble in the year 2017.  The price of one btc rose to $21 k and then falling to the levels of $5-6 k. 
During the year 2018 several people were of the view that the price will again rise and break its previous record motioned above.  The claims were different according to the mindset of the claimants.  Few people claiming btc price will rise to $50k and surprisingly some claiming that it will touch $120 k. 
The entire year of 2018 passed.  The price was moving between around 6-7k US dollars.   So the expectations of the people were not met.
I am of the opinion that it was the burst of bubble of people’s greed but  not  of bitcoin  Because greed of the investors increased with very high speed.    With the passage of time the price will increase but the price  to touch the moon dramatically I think will end in the result got during last around one year.
What  you think; is not it lesson to people to control their greed.  Should not our expectations be near to realities? 
Please share your view on it.
Pages:
Jump to: