Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it fucking Christmas!!! - page 2. (Read 1764 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 05:15:28 PM
Wait what? Am I missing something? Where is the black friday sal.... ohhhh
Lol I was very confused until I realized how coinmarketcap has been looking lately Tongue Hopefully the sale will end sooner or later!
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
September 14, 2017, 04:24:23 PM
Yep, it surely feels like Christmas has come early. Bitcoin is crashing and it is dragging other coins down with it. The hysteria and panic is nothing new though, we saw the same a few weeks back before Segwit.  this is a good time to buy guys, it might never be this cheap again surely. 
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
September 14, 2017, 12:39:25 PM
Everything is on sale!!!  I am saving a shit-ton of money.  Buying crypto all day long.  God this came at just the right time.  
this is not the end for you. you must keep calm hold all the crypto you have, this is just a moment early october rises up to $5000 down to rise a higher sir
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
September 14, 2017, 12:37:57 PM
I think it's early to talk about real Christmas. In my opinion Cryptos will continue to dump more. I hope they will recover quickly after that.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
September 14, 2017, 12:36:25 PM
i think this is the first time in my life that i am agreeing with a known troll!

i have been going crazy with the recent dip. it is awesome how price can plunge so deep like this and you can buy a lot more of bitcoin and other shitcoins that will soon be pumped hard with bitcoin recovery. and that is going to be a lot of profit! ez pz.

with the current ban in china how is it going to recover?

try googling "how many countries are in the world"
then try googling "legality of bitcoin in different countries"
then also look for "trading volume of bitcoin" and compare the different markets. like USD and JPY versus others.

and finally it is not a bad idea to educate yourself and try learning what a "decentralized peer to peer cash system" really means.

and in the end it doesn't hurt to look deep to see "WHAT" China really banned.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
September 14, 2017, 12:36:10 PM
Everything is on sale!!!  I am saving a shit-ton of money.  Buying crypto all day long.  God this came at just the right time.  
Good you only buy crypto but there ate those who feel obligated to buy gifts for loved ones and don't have money to buy. Disgusting. Why can't Christmas just pass with out extravagant spending?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 14, 2017, 12:32:15 PM
Yeah, Christmas sale came early this year. Enjoy your crypto shopping while it last. Stock up on crypto while it is still red days and enjoy your profit when everything is back to normal. It will recover, as it always does.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
September 14, 2017, 12:22:23 PM
Bitcoin has always bounced back from these dips and I can just see the profits rolling in from buying at $3500 and selling at

$5000 again. Last time this happened I made a shitload of money buying on the dip. It bounced back with a Bang, breaking

previous record prices. Like you said, Xmas is coming early this year.  Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 11:52:22 AM
i think this is the first time in my life that i am agreeing with a known troll!

i have been going crazy with the recent dip. it is awesome how price can plunge so deep like this and you can buy a lot more of bitcoin and other shitcoins that will soon be pumped hard with bitcoin recovery. and that is going to be a lot of profit! ez pz.

with the current ban in china how is it going to recover?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
September 14, 2017, 11:33:50 AM

Activity: 837
Merit: 500
September 14, 2017, 11:32:51 AM
Exactly, bought btc yesterday. What a great price!  Grin

What if it falls more. Say $2.5k?

Then we can buy more stocks for Christmas. This is the best opportunity to bag some cheap coin. I think this dump will be the last one for this year. So don't forget to grab on dip BTC. I'm certain on this prediction. Grab now or you will miss this last opportunity. Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 11:30:36 AM

What if it falls more. Say $2.5k?
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
September 14, 2017, 05:38:24 AM

Not yet, save your panic buying on December for sure discounted and sale items will rain on the exact date. I just hope bitcoin value will continue to rise up on Christmas day because today as you can see the trend value of bitcoin and altcoins are falling down maybe this was due to China temporary banning the cryptocurrencies. This is bad for Christmas and the holiday season.
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
September 14, 2017, 05:36:04 AM
theres always 2 sides to the story...

While some reckons its good time to buy. Then whos selling them? Obviously, some also reckon its time to sell as they are able to pick them up at a cheaper price later.

In a bull marketing, you can jump in at anytime and you would make money. But in a bear market, there is no bottom line.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 05:30:17 AM
Enjoy the crypto discount! I promise you that you will make profit on any good coin you buy!
Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
September 14, 2017, 05:22:12 AM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
September 14, 2017, 05:20:24 AM
Lots of sales yeah haha if you will look at coinmarketcap almost all coins at top100 are all in blood bath and i dont know why,maybe a chain reaction from fud news and to bitcoins falling down to,but its the greatest time to buy
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 05:15:30 AM
Sorry to those person who were so panicky yesterday.
Selling their share all just because of China and JP Morgan's CEO announcement.
Its good if they were able to sell it to break even..
But what about those for ones who sold thinking that there will be a total cryptocurrency crash.
I am just hoping to have spare cash left in order to buy more coins..
But i have already spend them all.
Merry Christmas to all
Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
September 14, 2017, 04:17:48 AM
Yup it's early Christmas and it is shopping time for those who wants to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Will be hoarding a couple of coins in a jiff once my internet connection is fixed. It's lagging and I can't buy coins from the exchange sites.
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
September 14, 2017, 04:06:54 AM

Seriously I am having a field day right now. I can make a good profit but I know the smarter people are going to be making a killing man. I think my friend knows how to make really good trades so he's loving it right now.
Pages:
Jump to: