Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good to buy EOS token for investment - page 2. (Read 1345 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Yeah sure  is good to buy EOS for invest. EOS is one of  potential coin in the future, now many project use EOS platform to create their token. So buy EOS is a good choice.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
good but good it is used as a short-term investment because for the long term it is not good to get a large profit, so it is profitable for short-term investments if in my opinion
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hello i just purchased a little amount of eos token on bitfinex with the hope that it will increase in price. What do you think guys it is a good opportunity for investment buying EOS token?
Of course it is good to buy, eos collected a good amount during the ico and keep the coin now when the coin at the lower levels, and the potential of the coin is very large , I think in the future we can see the three-digit stability of the coin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Hello i just purchased a little amount of eos token on bitfinex with the hope that it will increase in price. What do you think guys it is a good opportunity for investment buying EOS token?
yes definitely it is also one of the stable investment so trusting the stable investment will always be the good way to move on so investment on Eos will be profitable at the end so if you want to invest then you can definitely do it.
EOS is one coin with such good support, developers provide good support because EOS already has a large community. So investing in EOS is one of the right choices. Graphically, the price of EOS prices is still quite low, with rates around 3.5 to 3.7 USD, so EOS has the potential to experience an increase again. Patience is an important point because without patience someone will not be able to make a profit in investing in the world of digital currency.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
February 28, 2019, 06:54:15 PM
The investment on EOS will be profitable but it will not give a huge profit like we expected but if you are doing it for your long term investment you will definitely get the profit but more higher in the future but for quick investment it will not be useful.
today, almost all coins are useless for short-term investments. The real income from the cryptocurrency market can bring only daily trading, I earn on the difference in price, as well as long-term storage of all its assets.
The entire market has fallen which means the coins have gone valueless, the only possibility to earn is through trading. The difference that arise between the buying and selling is the only way to get some earnings. Considering eos it is volatile, but very minor range of variation takes place. This can be used on short term trading as well on long term holding.
eos may be better to be used as a way to short-term trading. now eos is still one of the coins that can't be stable for the price. if you want to invest, maybe bitcoin and eth can be the safest.
The fact is that no one needs a stable cryptocurrency right now, because the names in price fluctuations and in anticipation of the maximum increase in the price of cryptocurrency, each user of cryptocurrency expects to get a good profit. Otherwise the market would not have any investments.
The only party that needs stable coin is speculators, this stable crypto will help them all to go out from the market and secure their profit with less risk that keeping their profit in the crypto especially altcoin.
You have need to learn more about that dude.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
February 28, 2019, 06:46:15 PM
Many traders are enthusiastic about the eos coin beecause the development is quite good so far and many ico projects now that use the eos platform, it is not impossible that someday eos will become eth competitors
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
February 28, 2019, 05:31:16 PM
yes definitely it is also one of the stable investment so trusting the stable investment will always be the good way to move on so investment on Eos will be profitable at the end so if you want to invest then you can definitely do it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 28, 2019, 04:41:58 PM
EOS is another good coin to trade with. One of the best coins to buy at any time hoping to have a good return. A trustworthy coin to invest. I always choose EOS along with other best coins to trade with. We do have ETH, XRP, XLM, LTC and BAT to trade with. These are other best coins to trade with. Hence, split your investment and buy best coins.
There's nothing wrong with buying eos, and instead of picking those shit coins just choose the good one which has a bigger potential compared with no secured future coin. You mentioned those other promising coins, and for me it has also great journey with the market but we can't appreciate for the main time while market wasn't doing so well now. I know in the long run it will pump at sustainable price, just wait and hold for longer terms.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
February 28, 2019, 03:50:29 PM
EOS is another good coin to trade with. One of the best coins to buy at any time hoping to have a good return. A trustworthy coin to invest. I always choose EOS along with other best coins to trade with. We do have ETH, XRP, XLM, LTC and BAT to trade with. These are other best coins to trade with. Hence, split your investment and buy best coins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
February 28, 2019, 02:51:25 PM

Unfortunately, eos is still undervalued and i don't think it is a good time to buy as i saw how much the bottom price eos reached. If you are a hodler and you bought it from $8, then goodluck. It is now $4. Just keep hodling it.
EOS is still one of the best coins to invest in and if you carefully study the coin market cap, you will realize that it tops number 4 on the list. The fact that a holder bought it at $8 doesn’t not mean he has lost, in fact, as an advice to the holder; this is the best time to still buy.

You know crypto business is not for everyone, it is for the courageous and investors that are into long term trading think of where EOS will be in 10 years’ time. As long the project is a viable one, and the teams behind it are still very active, EOS will make a lot of people who has purchased in the past or now very rich.
Activity: 602
February 27, 2019, 04:44:55 PM
The investment on EOS will be profitable but it will not give a huge profit like we expected but if you are doing it for your long term investment you will definitely get the profit but more higher in the future but for quick investment it will not be useful.
today, almost all coins are useless for short-term investments. The real income from the cryptocurrency market can bring only daily trading, I earn on the difference in price, as well as long-term storage of all its assets.
The entire market has fallen which means the coins have gone valueless, the only possibility to earn is through trading. The difference that arise between the buying and selling is the only way to get some earnings. Considering eos it is volatile, but very minor range of variation takes place. This can be used on short term trading as well on long term holding.
eos may be better to be used as a way to short-term trading. now eos is still one of the coins that can't be stable for the price. if you want to invest, maybe bitcoin and eth can be the safest.
The fact is that no one needs a stable cryptocurrency right now, because the names in price fluctuations and in anticipation of the maximum increase in the price of cryptocurrency, each user of cryptocurrency expects to get a good profit. Otherwise the market would not have any investments.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
February 27, 2019, 04:41:43 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
February 27, 2019, 03:10:11 AM
To me op you have made good investment decision and EOS is one of the blockchain technology that is going to do well in future.  EOS may get to $50 before end of this year and if you bought it now that EOS is less than $4 dollars you will make huge profits in future. I have bought some of the units of EOS and I am very confident that EOS is going to give some good returned in future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
February 26, 2019, 03:40:18 PM
Activity: 462
February 26, 2019, 03:15:06 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 26, 2019, 12:22:58 PM
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
February 26, 2019, 11:37:38 AM
now eos is not a token anymore, now he has become a coin because he now has his own blockchain and has a smart contract system like ETH
I see now that more and more projects are using the EOS platform to make tokens, I think EOS will be able to compete with ETH someday, and now it's a good time to invest while the price is still cheap
I don't know, at the moment, I might prefer to have bitcoin, eth, or xrp. the three coins are the 3 best in coinmarketcap, besides their potential is also higher than EOS. but, EOS is a pretty good coin, and many say that this coin will be the next ETH. it's just that, I see the development is quite slow.
The fact is that this platform does not have the scale that has ethereum. In addition, it would be nice if the platform pursued a policy that would give interest to users who protect their coins in their wallets. This would increase several times the investment and demand for this platform.
There will be no a lot of room to growth for this coin, the developer has been taking all of the funds. 4 billions has been digging by these people by dumping all of ethereum that raised from the crowdsale in the market. A little room to growth for this one.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
February 26, 2019, 11:27:37 AM
the eos token is one of the good investment.. some projects that are on neos blockchain is switching to eos.. maybe think also that it would be better for them to use the eos blockchain
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
February 26, 2019, 07:58:36 AM
I noticed a lot of projects now are accepting EOS every single month past EOS will become more better ans very useful.
But EOS is not literal popular to the crypto market but I think in this yeaf 2019 when the right time for EOS to know and shine and once that happen the value of EOS will become high. Just buy and keep more EOS now because someday it will have a good future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
February 26, 2019, 07:16:27 AM
I think EOS is also a profitable investment for the long term, although now the market price of EOS is also less stable, for me this is also an opportunity to get more EOS, for us to wait for higher price increases, because current market price developments are starting improve.
If we take a look for its market trend we can simply say that it have the chances to soar high just like ti happen to Ripple in the past days. EOS coins is one the top 10 coins in the market and it is good enough to prove that it really have such potentials and could fight against others. For sure it will move forward and even surpasses some coins in front, it maybe there is the right timing for it.
Pages:
Jump to: