Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good to recruit other person to join Blockchain technology? - page 12. (Read 16946 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think majority of people here are very selfish ,. Believe it or not. They are hiding and choose not to tell to the other person especially to their neighbors what is cryptocurrency all about.
They don't want to spread the mechanism of it. And that is very wrong for me.
We must encourage people who have no idea to the cryptos. Teach them how to use and explain what is the benefits of it.
This is also for the good of our industry .
Remember the status of cryptocurrencies as of now is endangered and the value of bitcoins is gradually dropping .
So, the good thing to do is to spread out the operation of Blockchain technology.
Lol. What is there to hide about?  Cheesy Cheesy. I don't see how they will gain something by not letting people know about blockchain. Isn't it actually the opposite? They should be teaching and enlightening people about blockchain so that they can gain something. The more the people know about this technology, the more they will be interested and start investing on it. More people adopting means higher value of the coins and better chance of the government accepting it as a legal tender.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
I think majority of people here are very selfish ,. Believe it or not. They are hiding and choose not to tell to the other person especially to their neighbors what is cryptocurrency all about.
We must encourage people who have no idea to the cryptos. Teach them how to use and explain what is the benefits of it.
Remember the status of cryptocurrencies as of now is endangered and the value of bitcoins is gradually dropping .
So, the good thing to do is to spread out the operation of Blockchain technology.

I always tell bitcoin to my relatives and friends but the problem is they don't know anything about crypto currency,so i usually spend some time in explaining how bitcoin works and how to get benefits from bitcoin because I also want them to improve their living.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: