Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it just me? - page 6. (Read 957 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 254
January 22, 2020, 11:50:53 AM
I don't think scammers will get tired convincing peopel. If you're a scammer, you are willing to do all things to get what you want. If we're seeing a peacefulness here in forum, that's great but that doesn't mean that scammers are also decreasing generally. They can still scam outside the forum so don't be to careless.
And with the lesser scam projects, it's a good opportunity for everyone though.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 22, 2020, 11:41:11 AM
January 2019 we have more bounties at that time but this year January seem to be different, very few bounty projects shows up, I'm not saying scam projects aren't around but this forum seem relieved from many junky projects like that of 2019, maybe scammers are tired of not getting answers in return? Maybe people are now smarter and scammers are starving? I so wish so 🙏 lol what about you?

Maybe back then was the peak of cryptocurrency related projects and the peak of making alternative coins as the ideas were too many to count. Yet, as some team or group of people have thought of as many as they can possibly make, the projects that have turn onto campaigns often ends up either unnoticed or had a lot of various investors in which the team scammed them affecting also those who makes sense and were serious projects. Maybe, sooner or later, old and unnoticed projects would be noticed and remade by someone willing to take each and every risk just to make some project successful. And with this, bounties may soon rise again as it gives a huge help in promotions.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
January 22, 2020, 11:34:13 AM
yes that's right because i feel the same way and i think it is a good progress because imo, there are already many projects in this circle with different ideas so why else to create a new project just to use the same idea
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 22, 2020, 11:33:25 AM
January 2019 we have more bounties at that time but this year January seem to be different, very few bounty projects shows up, I'm not saying scam projects aren't around but this forum seem relieved from many junky projects like that of 2019, maybe scammers are tired of not getting answers in return? Maybe people are now smarter and scammers are starving? I so wish so 🙏 lol what about you?
The investor will be focus on bitcoin halving yeah again I say bitcoin halving will give a huge effect for bitcoin price. So as for those who knows what the effect when the halving come then they will buy more bitcoin as much as possible and most possiblity they will ignore another investment. That is way there is a few project that popped up at this year.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
January 22, 2020, 11:33:20 AM

Since 2018 til 2019 majority of the project that has been arise in cryptocurrency became not good to the majority of the community here in the forum. Even up to now there are still ugly project appeared in the bounties section only few of them still are good to be consider but not good enough to say it is a legit one, so better be careful still choosing the good project, good luck.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
January 22, 2020, 11:30:22 AM
You ain't the only one noticing it, it is very obvious, most scammers are even very tired of wasting the little resources they have as it doesn't yield any profit, investors are now very careful to falling to scam project, so this would have really helped in reducing their in flock and as such reduction in bounties also.  
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
January 22, 2020, 11:26:33 AM

Maybe they are preparing for something bigger?  Or maybe not. Yes it feels different, it looks good at some point but kind of sad on the other end though majority of projects are scam but it kind of feel alive back then since there are tons of project to watch. But now they seemed exhausted, maybe this a fruit of people having more knowledge than before because they knew already how to pick a worthy one.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
January 22, 2020, 11:22:13 AM
I think that now even scammers do not do any projects because they can’t get anything if they will create some kind of project. the maximum that they can do is spend the time of stupid bounty hunters and their own. they won’t be able to collect any money simply because now no one is not investing in new projects, and also all people has learned long time ago how to understand which projects are scammers
Well,  Scammers are smart now and they can create legitimate ico or ieo campaign and then scam at the end or do exit scam.  So don't trust immideiatly because of the good project concept or idea.  They need to prove this first or pay us weekly with coins that have value to be fair to us! Because it's hard wasting time and effort on bounty with no real rewards recieve.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
January 22, 2020, 11:15:56 AM
yeah, bounty campaign right now is rapidly decreasing because alot of bounty hunters is too tired to waste thier time and effort just to promote scams project, alot of 2019 bounty campaigns is scam, hope that bounty legit campaigns will back soon.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 22, 2020, 11:06:58 AM
Good if the hunter is smarter to choose the bounty project as a good start up capital so that it's not wrong to choose work and invest.It could be that the lack of projects indicates a good thing.There is no project  the gift of a cheater.Hopefully this year there will be no more fraud projects,so that it will make good things for all parties
Activity: 1092
January 22, 2020, 11:04:17 AM
maybe scammers are tired of not getting answers in return? Maybe people are now smarter and scammers are starving? I so wish so 🙏 lol what about you?
See it as experience gained from mistakes.  Now, in a certain time frame, many of us have learned a lot from working with scammers.  In comparison with previous years, we can see many things that we could not see in the past. So, they started to decrease because we didn't cooperate with them. We are smarter than last year.  Cool
That's right, maybe the main reason is because many people already know how to deal with the scammers and they are already trying to avoid those people that they think will cheat on them or even will scam them. People nowadays are getting more careful and intelligent in terms of many things so that they will not be able to get scam again just like the old times.
Due to the common mistakes that was done by everyone, they are sharing many thoughts about it so that the people are getting more knowledge from everyone who are experiencing the same scamming events or doings that they have experienced.

Yep we have been able to experience from the scamer how he tricked me in a vicious way and now I understand about all that.
Lots of experience from before so that we can avoid the scamer and we also always discuss about problems or anticipations so as not to get caught by scammers.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 22, 2020, 10:57:37 AM
maybe scammers are tired of not getting answers in return? Maybe people are now smarter and scammers are starving? I so wish so 🙏 lol what about you?
See it as experience gained from mistakes.  Now, in a certain time frame, many of us have learned a lot from working with scammers.  In comparison with previous years, we can see many things that we could not see in the past. So, they started to decrease because we didn't cooperate with them. We are smarter than last year.  Cool
That's right, maybe the main reason is because many people already know how to deal with the scammers and they are already trying to avoid those people that they think will cheat on them or even will scam them. People nowadays are getting more careful and intelligent in terms of many things so that they will not be able to get scam again just like the old times.
Due to the common mistakes that was done by everyone, they are sharing many thoughts about it so that the people are getting more knowledge from everyone who are experiencing the same scamming events or doings that they have experienced.
Activity: 1624
January 22, 2020, 10:46:01 AM
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
January 22, 2020, 10:35:52 AM
especially what is expected if a legitimate project is difficult to get investors.
I believe that scamers will remain in the crypto space, but for now investors are smarter in taking action.
I hope that the new project being built at the moment is indeed a project that has a future and is not just nonsense.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 22, 2020, 10:18:37 AM

I hope that is the case, even though most of the new comers who invested in alts have gone though hell a lot than expected we still have a chance. There is a little bit of spark in the altcoins, maybe this time it could give positive outcomes and feedback. Therefor a lot of new investors will be coming our ways and that means more money. Maybe the scammers are all caught, even some of them are still out there maybe a only a few.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
January 22, 2020, 10:16:48 AM
Bounty hunters are now starting to realize, because the projects they promote don't pay a penny. and sometimes the bounty hunter is too ambitious by choosing projects randomly then promoting and now it is very different and even needs to think twice about promoting a dubious project. I think this year is a good start for crypto-world, scammers are gone, Bitcoin Halving, Bull run & altseason, everything sounds good.
2020 may be a good start to reestablish what's been lost, we should learn from mistakes and be intelligent enough to distinguished the scam projects or not. Too discipline to set goals in investing and trading. And be attentive to news that may affect the market.
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 22, 2020, 10:14:36 AM
I dont think that was the reason, scammers know now that it will hard for them to raised more money thats why they stop doing it.
If they found a new way to scam people they will return again but for now they need to know what kind of investment will be next big thing then they will make thier own also. Also investors is smarter now after failing many times by participating in any ICO they are now learn their lessons.
I have the same opinion as you where for me scammers will still exist and they are currently looking for gaps or weak points that they can use to generate profits for themselves, now they know that new project bounties can no longer be used by them to produce money because many investors today will not easily believe in sweet promises and big bonuses but investors now look more into their products especially products that have real use cases because you can say the project is really serious about developing the projects it brings.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
January 22, 2020, 10:04:34 AM
Numbers of scam projects are decreasing and it makes me feels so good, new projects are having hard time to raise funds and scam projects aren't getting any penny, lol very soon scammers will have to find their way off here, crypto wallets will still be a target and phising schemes will still be around too
thats right average new project which is really good is not enough to raise funds because we are still losing investors ,scammers think they will still be there because they are smart enough to raise funds so we have to stay alert in this case ,regarding phishing until whenever it still exists because they raise funds by stealing so we still have to be vigilant too and don't overestimate the excitement
many are like that, many ICO projects are manipulating funds that have been collected so that many will feel cheated because it might also not be transparent, different from the IEO method which in my opinion can provide a lot of profit and can be more transparent because it is purely assisted with a trusted exchange place , do not choose IEO at an unfamiliar exchange and a new exchange.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 22, 2020, 09:59:03 AM
I am not sure that there aren't many bounties, but there should be a lot of projects popping up and maybe they just aren't willing to implement bounties as part of their marketing strategy.
A little research would do and I found upcoming projects, so there is probability that they'll pop a bounty anytime but don't expect.
https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar/upcoming
There's a lots of projects the only concern is if those projects are legit. A need of deeper research and taking time to study the possibilities
of whatever bounties that you are targeting to participate. There's always a good chance if you are willing  to take part. Don't spend your time
wasting it from unsure projects.
Join at your own due diligence. That is how bounty hunters must think about participating in bounty promotions.
For we are all at good before especially in 2017, bounties surprise us and profitable but it badly turns down when the scam and fake projects are started to flood on the market. I know there are still many scams bounty around but the people are smarter than of what we think by now making scammers starve.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
January 22, 2020, 09:43:47 AM
I am not sure that there aren't many bounties, but there should be a lot of projects popping up and maybe they just aren't willing to implement bounties as part of their marketing strategy.
A little research would do and I found upcoming projects, so there is probability that they'll pop a bounty anytime but don't expect.
https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar/upcoming
There's a lots of projects the only concern is if those projects are legit. A need of deeper research and taking time to study the possibilities
of whatever bounties that you are targeting to participate. There's always a good chance if you are willing  to take part. Don't spend your time
wasting it from unsure projects.
Pages:
Jump to: