Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it ok to buy bitcoins on ebay? - page 3. (Read 2236 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
July 11, 2017, 12:27:47 AM
it's impossible
had you seen any goods as Bitcoins sold on ebay?
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
July 10, 2017, 04:05:23 PM
Avoid ebay at all costs. All Bitcoin sellers there are scammers.
Use a real Bitcoin exchange site such as Coinbase and Gemini.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
July 10, 2017, 04:02:04 PM
I wouldn't suggest that, there are other platforms where you can buy bitcoins and get more protected. I don't think ebay will take some action in case of some problems with sellers, trading bitcoin is not part of the usual business. Rather choose localbitcoins, it's better and.more safe.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 10, 2017, 02:19:08 PM
I never buy/sell bitcoin on ebay, but i heard there are many scam attempt or customer protection abuse made in past. I would rather buy/sell bitcoin on local exchange, localbitcoin or local bitcoin forum instead.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
July 10, 2017, 02:16:23 PM
Hi... there are some good deals on ebay and I am wondering if it's ok to buy bitcoins on ebay platform? Anyone who bought there could you please share your experience? Also what if the seller don't send the bitcoins after you paid? Will ebay help? What about their ebay purchase protection policy?

Never buy bitcoins on ebay, it is a never ending scam circus on there. If you want to get bitcoins find other ways and never use paypal or a credit card because they can get your money and run and you will receive no bitcoins.

Look into some exchange or local bitcoins, there are no other ways if you want to buy with fiat.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 10, 2017, 02:15:15 PM
but there are many good deals on ebay.com. I think paypal has buyer protection. IDK if someone who has experience with this could let us know the pros and cons of buying bitcion from ebay.com??
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Snip CEO
July 10, 2017, 01:53:32 PM
I'd really watch out because sellers have no good reason to sell Bitcoin on eBay, they're taking a huge risk. If they transfer the Bitcoin they can't take it back, while the buyer can dispute the deal.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 10, 2017, 01:48:30 PM
Hi... there are some good deals on ebay and I am wondering if it's ok to buy bitcoins on ebay platform? Anyone who bought there could you please share your experience? Also what if the seller don't send the bitcoins after you paid? Will ebay help? What about their ebay purchase protection policy?
Pages:
Jump to: