Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it ok, when team ready to pay 10-30$ to anybody, who join telegram channel? - page 3. (Read 356 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

No matter, if they pay in own coins. It is a money anyway. Imagine, if I will go to the street and pay each people 30$ just to press couple buttons on phone? Sounds crazy?

Can you share your opinion? Why teams not fill real value of their coins ?

Its matter when user do not pay 100$ just for joining they can pay max 5$ because they want to build large number of user database.
what if they pay 100$ in own coins... and they will tell you this amount is worth 100$ really will you believe in that coin.  But in real when you receive coin Coin value already less then 30% from value the told. and when you try to transfer funds they will tell you you have to pay this fees...... in the end you get 5$ only? you are working for 5$ only
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

These coins don't have much to offer public so they want to show the people that there are so many people are interested in this project. But when no one is ready to join they are paying people to join. New investors look at their channel members count and think that this project attracts so many people so they may invest money in these coins. All these are marketing tricks. They will make sure that they will get back more than what they spend on these marketing methods.

These days it has become very difficult thing find which project is good and which is one is not good to invest. So better wait for them to list in exchange to buy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I guess its just their way to advertise their platform and to grow their member by paying them to join. Nowadays, if you don't have money, you don't have audience when in situations like that, unless you are making some effort for them to earn.
People will try to join for that money, why ? Who does'nt want a free money ? Just for a little of effort by juts joining their telegram.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor
Hey, community.
I reviewed a lot of projects last week and surprised, where is competition happened. Instead of describe real business model, results around MVP, active users, teams are increase and increase “free” coins amounts.
Outside it looks like market, where sellers ready to pay customer money just if they agreed to grab services or goods.
Yesterday somebody wrote: “10$ if you join to my telegra group”. Next day somebody write - “we will pay 100$ for same”
No matter, if they pay in own coins. It is a money anyway. Imagine, if I will go to the street and pay each people 30$ just to press couple buttons on phone? Sounds crazy?
Pages:
Jump to: