Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the cryptomarket to catch up? - page 4. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
Wow! You have been hammered by the recent downfall of the market. What did you invest that has cost you this much? I hope you didn't go for some shitty altcoins. If you have invested in Bitcoin and altcoins among the top list then you should hodl all of them as your portfolio is already down to an astonishing number. Yes the market is in correction with so many anti cryptocurrency movement from social network sites to government rules. But I guess even with these negativity the market is doing quite good. Let's not forget that the news from G20 summit has been very positive towards cryptocurrency. My assumption is once they gather a list on how to regulate cryptocurrencies globally the market will boom once again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The market is very likely to rise again, even though I am not sure that you will get all your 50,000 back,
 just keep holding, who knows, a miracle may happen one day. Let us keep hoping for the best.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
That plunge seems to be too much. What did you invest in that dropped as low as that. If that is what you have experience, i think it will be better you hold, so as to loose totally. I believe the cryptomarket will get better any time soon. We all hope for the better. We have also seen that signs of good omen with the presented pump in prices even if it is not that much, but i believe that gives a picture of good things to come.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Atleast January 9th this year, my crypto investment was $50,000. I checked it today and it has dropped low to $9860.
I am very sad.
Please is there any chance the market will recover and i will get my $50,000 back?
Pages:
Jump to: