Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible that 1 BTC be worth $2,000 by the end of 2015? - page 2. (Read 26040 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
lol I would be happy with $500 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Chuck Norris can make the price go to $100,000 with the stroke of his beard.

and stop all FIAT market, too ...

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Chuck Norris can make the price go to $100,000 with the stroke of his beard.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
I just asked Chuck Norris. He just busted out laughing uncontrollably. I'm getting a feeling that he thinks it's not possible.
That never stopped him from making them happen anyway. Chuck Norris was laughing at your dumb question.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Very unlikely. We might go back over $1000 during the 2016 halving but I don't see any ridiculous bubbles until another Cyprus happens.

agreed here cuz this not gonna happen so price stay as it is.

yes possible. but possible also to be 10 dollars. Btc is unpredictable

also most likely that price can go down to less then 10$

We've been at a downtrend for the past what, 13 months? No reason for it to spike yet. I agree that maybe in the 2016 block halving we might see $900-$1200. Not so sure about $2000 though.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I just asked Chuck Norris. He just busted out laughing uncontrollably. I'm getting a feeling that he thinks it's not possible.

good one with chuck norris
but we wont hit 2k mark this year hard for this to happen.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
With the new round of vc investments I think it's a possible thing now. Coinbase didn't use those at the best, but I'm sure they'll resolve their issues. Draper said he bought another 2000btc.
I think its all about 2016. 2015 may be a meh year then 2016 will be a "everyone wakes the fuck up" year and we have a second mega buy rally.
Activity: 924
With the new round of vc investments I think it's a possible thing now. Coinbase didn't use those at the best, but I'm sure they'll resolve their issues. Draper said he bought another 2000btc.
Activity: 308
Very unlikely. We might go back over $1000 during the 2016 halving but I don't see any ridiculous bubbles until another Cyprus happens.

hope new altcoins will still be worth something if that happens
legendary

Activity: 308
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Yes it is possible.

But it won't happen
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
It is possible but its improbable
Activity: 675
Well the possibility was marked for 2014 at first, now it's 2015. At this point anything is possible. So why not, maybe it will reach even more or fall even less.

If not by the end of 2015, at least during the next block reward halving, we should see a bull run.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Bitcoin is now what? $470? Is it possible that bitcoin will reach that kind of worth a year and half from now?

Nobody knows for sure because nobody can see the future except Chuck Norris.

or Rajnikanth
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Bitcoin is now what? $470? Is it possible that bitcoin will reach that kind of worth a year and half from now?

Nobody knows for sure because nobody can see the future except Chuck Norris.

So to answer your question:
Possible? Yes
Guaranteed? No
Activity: 988
Activity: 1022
let just hope to like last year for start around 600$ then if they wont it can go over but personally i think it wont.

Now 400$ would feel like a high price for a while.
legendary
let just hope to like last year for start around 600$ then if they wont it can go over but personally i think it wont.

Pages:
Jump to: