Pages:
Author

Topic: IS IT POSSIBLE THAT ALL ALTCOINS IN THE FUTURE WILL BE BITCOIN HARD FORKS????? - page 2. (Read 292 times)

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
I read that you have to import your private key to claim,

It's a big no to me and people will likely treat it as another scam .
That's correct mate, sorry I missed the "how to claim."
Please be very careful guys! Don't import your private keys (or wallet.dat) to claim this shady coins, except you know what you are doing (experienced user).
The scam indication is strong. I would suggest you to stay away.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
No, i think we have enough hard forks and we should focus to old altcoins with history and invest there, because already most if them grow in time and who buy early could get a nice profit.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Is this what you were talking about? https://www.goldcoin.org/fork_faq.html
IMO this is most likely a scam. There is no such thing as "Reverse Bitcoin Hardfork (RBH)"
I think the motivation of this GoldCoin is to merge its holders' UTXO with Bitcoin holders' UTXO. I bet GoldCoin has significantly more circulating supply than Bitcoin that will render the airdrop holder (from Bitcoin) practically insignificant.
First time I read about this Reverse Hard Forking and not supporting this, so many hard forks going on,  and I'm 100% sure that it will not generate support, there's no information either on who are the people behind it, I read that you have to import your private key to claim,

It's a big no to me and people will likely treat it as another scam .
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Just reading about the next Bitcoin Hardfork coming up in July. It's being billed as a Reverse Bitcoin Hardfork (RBH)? WTF Cry Huh

Thoughts? Is this even possible???

NO, we are getting tired of mining coins. There could be 1 or 2 bitcoin forks in the top 100 list by marketcap but over the time, POS and other tokens would replace most of the mineable coins from the list. If we look closely at the list of last year and this year, there are lesser mineable coins at the moment.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
Is this what you were talking about? https://www.goldcoin.org/fork_faq.html
IMO this is most likely a scam. There is no such thing as "Reverse Bitcoin Hardfork (RBH)"
I think the motivation of this GoldCoin is to merge its holders' UTXO with Bitcoin holders' UTXO. I bet GoldCoin has significantly more circulating supply than Bitcoin that will render the airdrop holder (from Bitcoin) practically insignificant.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Nah, makes no sense. We've hundreds of alt coins right now, are they all Bitcoin forks? 
Activity: 55
Merit: 53
Just reading about the next Bitcoin Hardfork coming up in July. It's being billed as a Reverse Bitcoin Hardfork (RBH)? WTF Cry Huh

Thoughts? Is this even possible???
Pages:
Jump to: