Pages:
Author

Topic: is it possible that bitcoin cash can surpass the value of bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 1502 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Can anyone help to answer it? because I want to invest for bitcoin cash.
I guess it will, the day a bicycle is able to overtake a jet or the day the price of Bitcoin is back at $1. But you may want to know that Bitcoin is not the pioneer cryptocurrency just for the fun of it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I mean anything IS possible, but I personally am betting against it (I sold my BCC). I think their developers are inferior and ultimately their plan is going to be taking upgrades from core. They cant scale to mass adoption by doing it just on chain.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

I would wait, BCH (Bitcoin Cash) is currently being dumped and I suspect will be for a few days. In my opinion BCH will never surpass BTC in price, but I've been wrong before Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 258

it doesn't matter if it will or not; the point is to gain profit. basically you can buy more BCC than BTC with your fiat, now imagine what could happen once it pumps  Grin

just don't forget the rule! buy @low sell @high.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

After Bitcoin Cash was forked out of Bitcoin, people think of it as a free money or a giveaway money for us so they can get free Bitcoin form it. We can't blame them because they are not interested in such alt coin. Bitcoin has the characteristics of the Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto is dreaming of, but it is not a profitable digital currency for the other people because they just look at it as another altcoin.

If people are willing to invest on Bitcoin Cash there is a big possibility that this alt can pump and maybe reach $1000, but seeing the price now, I think it will last long.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
Your money, do with it what you want. Most people here don't think it will surpass bitcoin. If you think it will gamble on it.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: