Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible that ethereum will be in rank #1? - page 3. (Read 365 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 507
As I have observe, Ethereum was always at rank #2 in coinmarketcap.com. While in rank #1 is bitcoin. In this days, almost ICO's that launched uses ethereum, Ethereum gained a massive popularity in crypto world. Does ethereum gonna take the spot of bitcoin? is it possible?
No. It is true that ETH had gained a lot of popularity and so as the demand due to ICOs who use its platform to create their token but let's not forget that BTC is far more different and functions as something else. BTC's title as the king of all crytos will not be taken down by just a coin that enables smart contracts.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I think ot depends on how they rank it.
If the main criteria is the price than it's very unlikely that ETH will overcome BTC.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I don't expect to see ethereum to hit number one. Bitcoin is the most useful ever invented/developed.
Ethereum itself was mostly staying at overbought levels also, its now showing how bitcoin actually rules markets.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
It is unlikely, because there are more perspective coins in the market. The same ethereum classic can eclipse the predecessor with ease. In the near future perhaps and will be. Roll Eyes
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
I don’t think so. Especially all other altcoins depends on bitcoin. If bitcoin’s price go down basically altcoin’s price will go down too.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3

Anything is possible in the crypto circle, Ethereum is a coin with huge potential and is still growing, its value will rie over time, but it might take years if it is to dethrone BTC at the top of the listing, Bitcoin still have an upper hand
Activity: 322
Merit: 363
39twH4PSYgDSzU7sLnRoDfthR6gWYrrPoD
Not possible.
The "flippening" will never happen.
Ironically ,ICOs are the undoing of ETH: they expose it to regulations and exert selling pressure on it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I dont think so.
Maybe after some fork and improvement ethereum can be more valuable but it can not take the 1st place of bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
As I have observe, Ethereum was always at rank #2 in coinmarketcap.com. While in rank #1 is bitcoin. In this days, almost ICO's that launched uses ethereum, Ethereum gained a massive popularity in crypto world. Does ethereum gonna take the spot of bitcoin? is it possible?
Pages:
Jump to: