Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible that facebook will be replaced? - page 2. (Read 1061 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 0
Yes everything is possible in online world. But my personal opinion is that Facebook stay it's present position for a long time. This also may be happened that Facebook gradually replaced by any new one. Who can say?
Activity: 25
I dont think so. Not any time soon anyway
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
It may possible.today we can't think. Once Orkut was there ,then at that we couldn't think about future of the Facebook.so in future anything can happen.
Activity: 26
I think no, because its already become a part of life, not a part of hype.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
At this point I think facebook has a very strong hold on the social network market and unless they go bankrupt somehow they will never fade away.

Facebook popularity is droping by every day. Instagram offers as same stuff as facebook does but It's much easier to the folks. I think Facebook can and will be "forgotten" like MSN. New generations don't even know what is MSN. Old but gold says off sharing messages  Cool

Doesn't Facebook own instagram?
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
Facebook popularity is droping by every day. Instagram offers as same stuff as facebook does but It's much easier to the folks. I think Facebook can and will be "forgotten" like MSN. New generations don't even know what is MSN. Old but gold says off sharing messages  Cool
Activity: 51
Nothing is impossible, if someone make better social network with so many users.
Activity: 144
I dont think that it will be replaced by another social media page.  Theres a billion of people usng it and as the time comes the fb is still upgrding some content until the user becomes more satisfied...
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
Yes, like Google, it will be almost impossible for it to be replaced by another social network.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Highly unlikely that FB is replaced due to the network effect and their tendency to buy out any network that threatens to eat into their market share like instagram. They might even be called a social network monopolist. However, its conceivable that new entrants into the social networking space could eat into their market share.

I have a small investment in STEEM tokens and a steemit account in case this network grows and begins to be a threat. Its 200K users at the moment so its nothing more than a fly on an elephant' back, but if the Steemit network ever takes 5% market share it would probably be an incredible home run as an investment especially if they integrate other services: encrypted chat, etc. i am actively looking for other blockchain based social networks and would be delighted to hear ideas.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
I think not because facebook has become a communication tool and social trend for users in the world even though there are many social accounts that resemble somehow when admin faceboo change the account name tersbut
Activity: 20
Someday in a soon future it will.
Activity: 140
It might happen, when it will happen is the question. There is no permanent thing in this world except change itself.
As technology upgraded as will as dissatisfaction of this generation and next generation new will come to our doors with a genius application better than facebook.
Activity: 280
i think it is solely depends on the facebook itself to maintain on the top. And yes there are better social media platforms than facebook but since facebook has been expanding through the years, it is so hard for other social medias to replace faceboook. And personally i think facebook is easier to use than the others
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
At the moment it is impossible because facebook users have reached billions of user worldwide and it is the most popular social media site that is already being part of the daily lives of the people around the world. It is also used to be the means of communication between peoples whos friends, families are in the different parts of the world. So it would take years before Facebook could be replaced.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

there is a possibility. take note that the technology now is growing big.. and no one knows if someday, someone can make same thing like facebook that can attract more people to use it, and has more features that facebook dont have. but as of now, lets just be happy and contented of what facebook can offer. Smiley
Activity: 21
Sure, like all the ones before FB.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I sure at some point Facebook will be going.. Like TV replaced Radio I'm sure some thing will replace the internet in time..
Activity: 306
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
Trends usually fade ou. Apps usually get replaced by another app.
Maybe in the next few years, technology will change.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I love BTC
Maybe vk.com
But we do not want that so much
We feel good if there are just Russians and around
Pages:
Jump to: