Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible that Satoshi Nakamoto is gay? (not a joke thread) - page 2. (Read 1373 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2016/05/24/this-silicon-valley-billionaire-has-been-secretly-funding-hulk-hogans-lawsuits-against-gawker/#399ea5ce7805

Money may not have been the main motivation in the first place. Thiel, who is gay, has made no secret of his distaste for Gawker, which attempted to out him in late 2007 before he was open about his sexuality. In 2009, Thiel told PEHub that now-defunct Silicon Valley-focused publication Valleywag, which was owned by Gawker, had the “psychology of a terrorist.”

Not that it matters, but I did not know that. Is it possible that Satoshi's gay given that Peter Thiel is on the short list of he being him? Honestly, I'm more inclined to embrace (no pun intended, albeit literally would) a gay Satoshi Nakamoto than if he truly is Craig Steven Wright.

So what if he is? I mean, I don't care, hecan be trans for all I care.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Why do you care if satoshi is gay or not?

Every human has it`s own personal life and every other human should respect that.

I don`t care about people sexuality.

I don't care, as declared in the OP.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Why do you care if satoshi is gay or not?

Every human has it`s own personal life and every other human should respect that.

I don`t care about people sexuality.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
satoshi is not thiel or wright.

but keep stabbing in the dark.... Cheesy (gay pun intended) Cheesy

satoshi (the man behind the pseudonym) was not a big name in business or a big name in scholar. so trying to assume it must be a big name of the corporate world or a big name of the scientific world wont help your investigations
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
How can we say? We do not even know if he is truly an individual or a group of people.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2016/05/24/this-silicon-valley-billionaire-has-been-secretly-funding-hulk-hogans-lawsuits-against-gawker/#399ea5ce7805

Money may not have been the main motivation in the first place. Thiel, who is gay, has made no secret of his distaste for Gawker, which attempted to out him in late 2007 before he was open about his sexuality. In 2009, Thiel told PEHub that now-defunct Silicon Valley-focused publication Valleywag, which was owned by Gawker, had the “psychology of a terrorist.”

Not that it matters, but I did not know that. Is it possible that Satoshi's gay given that Peter Thiel is on the short list of he being him? Honestly, I'm more inclined to embrace (no pun intended, albeit literally would) a gay Satoshi Nakamoto than if he truly is Craig Steven Wright.
Pages:
Jump to: