Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Possible that The Moslem Countries Can Accept The CryptoCurrencies System? - page 8. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It is not look realistic that any county accept crypot as a system. Muslum countries also will not do it.Moreover it kills crpto environment.
But I think we should not make it difficult for each other. Wherever it is applied, that's really what the market wants. As in society we should facilitate each other. To make a profit and grow together is what the community expects.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
It is not only possible but a couple of months ago there was an article written about cryptos in regards to our Muslim friends. Read more: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-islamic-law-muslims-cryptocurrency-market-permissible-sharia-news-price-surge-a8302761.html

Indeed, in middle east country their cleric already make statement that cryptocurrency is halal to invest. Middle east country have big capital in fiat money and if they decide to invest on crypto market, I am believe it can move crypto price in market
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In the Moslem Countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates even Brunei Darussalam etc were enacted Islamic Economy System based on sharia. Is It Possible that The Moslem Countries can accept the cryptocurrencies system in their economic system? What's your opinion?

I believe that there is a possibility of recognition, but they are concerned about high volatility. As soon as the stabilization of the price comes, the opinion can change to the recognition of bitcoin by halal.
In the Islamic world crypts can have a lot of potential applications. With only one product targeted at the Muslim world, with a population of 1.6 billion people, we have the widest scope for action.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
It seems to me that now everything is possible. And as Bitkino predicts growth at the end of the year, if it's all right, then they will talk even more about it.
The Arab Emirates is a country where eco-mecare is developing rapidly, so it is possible that they can implement crypto
Activity: 239
In the Moslem Countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates even Brunei Darussalam etc were enacted Islamic Economy System based on sharia. Is It Possible that The Moslem Countries can accept the cryptocurrencies system in their economic system? What's your opinion?
I haven't had a chance to think about this but I have heard some guys telling that bitcoin and cryptocurrency is not fully halal, so the Muslim countries will have a problems with accepting that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrencies are a technology that has nothing to do with religion or race!

Iran is under U.S. economic sanctions by using cryptocurrencies to counter U.S. economic sanctions!

Many Muslim countries will see the advantages of cryptocurrencies and slowly embrace them!
Activity: 126
I think that the religious affiliation of citizens will not affect the development and distribution of bitcoin and crypto currency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
Sharia law prohibits economic activity that isn't based on real assets that are backed by something physical, not just a speculation, so all of the cryptocurrencies we know today including Bitcoin, ETH, etc. aren't allowed to Muslims, as they're digital and only. However, due to this issue, Islamic economy and finances experts in Dubai have thought about creating a cryptocurrency that will follow Sharia law and will be backed up by a well-known physical asset - gold:
https://qz.com/1247409/bitcoin-cryptocurrencies-for-muslims-backed-by-gold-are-popping-up/

If they manage to implement that kind of cryptocurrency that will improve situation on market - people will see that cryptos aren't coming out of the thin air, aren't a bubble or a Ponzi scheme. Maybe more projects like that will appear, this will not only lend credibility to digital money world, but also will reduce fluctuations and make the market more stable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
It is not look realistic that any county accept crypot as a system. Muslum countries also will not do it.Moreover it kills crpto environment.
Activity: 259
I will choose to reply your question with questions. How many Muslims do you know that banned Cryptocurrency?
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Yes bitcoin is neither a gambling system nor a part of usury which has been strictly prohibited in Islam.Also bitcoin is not like fiat currency and it's free from deflation.Already some Islamic organisations in the West have started to accept bitcoin as donation.Until now,no big Islamic cleric has openly given religious order fatwa as bitcoin to be totally illegal.So there would be no issues for muslim countries to allow crypto currencies.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Muslims are already allowed to deal with crypto currency and therefore this kind. they are already actively learning. Even already at this forum, ICO under the name ADAB is now being created, which creates the first Muslim cryptobank on the basis of Sharia. So the world is developing, the crypto currency is being introduced everywhere.
let us not generalize the situation that moslems particularly are not allowed to use crypto, there are some countries prohibits the usage of crypto while some also regulates its usage and adapt to changes in economy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Muslims are already allowed to deal with crypto currency and therefore this kind. they are already actively learning. Even already at this forum, ICO under the name ADAB is now being created, which creates the first Muslim cryptobank on the basis of Sharia. So the world is developing, the crypto currency is being introduced everywhere.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Iran intends to use BTC to fight US economic sanctions!
When they realize that Bitcoin can solve their problems, they will use BTC on a large scale!
Activity: 112
Maybe, because electronic money does not affect their religion and in the future I think the whole world economy will accept crypto.
Activity: 14
I THINK IT IS NOT POSSIBLE AND EASY FOR MOSLEM COUNTRIES TO ACCEPT THE CRYPTOCURRENCIES SYSTEM.THIS IS BECAUSE MOST OF THE MOSLEM COUNTRIES DO NOT EVEN ACCEPT THE BANKING SYSTEM SINCE THEY ARE INTO ISLAM LAWS AND RULES
Activity: 70
The Muslim countries in the world most countries like Malaysia Saudi Arabia or Pakistan are either dependant upon the European countries in the world or collaborating with the North American countries on the basis of oil hence their ban will affect the economy and decisions of others
Activity: 154
n the muslim countries bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies are considered haram for the same reason as the stock market is considered as a haram act, they consider this to be an act of gambling which according to the islamic law is banned upon and therefore islamic countries do not accept the regulation of crypto.
Activity: 4
I think once they realize the convenience of the cryptoCurrencies system, they can easily accept it
Activity: 798

From what I am read recently, cryptocurrency is halal for moslem. Cryptocurrency is most transparant monetary system compare old system. Like bitcoin, its limited supply and its like gold in real life
Pages:
Jump to: