Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to earn bitcoins from playing games? - page 2. (Read 383 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
This possibility will certainly appear in the near future. A lot of people think about it. For example you can earn FIAT money by selling in-game characters. It is already very close to earn cryptocurrency.

Yes of course it's possible that you can earned bitcoins by playing games in collecting faucets from every reward called satoshi. All this rewards are convertible into a bitcoin because every satoshi has a value of cents in bitcoin, Depends on how many are collect it gains a bitcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This possibility will certainly appear in the near future. A lot of people think about it. For example you can earn FIAT money by selling in-game characters. It is already very close to earn cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Yes it is really possible to earn bitcoins thru playing a game at gambling website. It is known to us that bitcoin also enables its users to gamble and some of those websites even offers faucet you can claim in able for you to play. There were also those which needs to be deposited first to serve as your balance when you play.
Activity: 242
A few years ago, I knew there were some game websites that rewarded bitcoins by some game characters, but at that time, the price of bitcoins was much different from that of today. In recent years, there should be no such website. If I have, I don't think it will be possible to earn too many bitcoins. It's better to use our time to learn knowledge of encrypted currency. Maybe it will be useful later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't think faucets can be trusted at this time. I don't think they will do the payments. I'm sure that in the upcoming future , games with mining cryptos will start to apear , or markets when you can sell per exemple your pubg items for cryptos on a certain platform but I'm sure that I've already saw this on a ICO project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Yes, you can try Megadice kind of sites to try your luck and earning Bitcoins by playing games. There are some other sites too where you can earn amount by betting, lottery (another kind of games in my opinion) but make sure that such earning is or even participating is legal in your jurisdiction because you can get yourself in a trouble if you are doing anything illegal. If a certain site is accessible from your country, doesn't mean that it is allowed to use it so do your research before trying any experiment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Depends on what you mean by games? You could try faucets on faucethub.io if you have time does take a while to earn but all it really costs is your time. There are plenty of gambling based games but of course you need btc to start playing.
Its more like gambling where you earn some some bitcoins from the faucets and then you use the bitcoins to play some games and earn more bitcoins when you are able to win the game that you are playing.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Well, none of the more popular games will pay you in BTC, but there are sites out there that pay for people playing some of these

small VB type games. {I would not do it, because these VB scripts might include some nasty surprises} ... I have seen some people

who played Dota in tournaments for BTC, but I think you have to be a PRO to earn that.  Roll Eyes

Whatever you do... Sandbox it.  Grin
Activity: 294
this way of earning a bitcoin has been a long time ago. There are so many games available to earn a bitcoin. I am one of the proving that it can earn bitcoin by playing any games that are released on the net as long as you know the right site you are going to. Gambling is a good game that will earn bitcoin. You just have to make a bet and do not know what's going to happen because you do not know that your investment is completely lost. There are so many types of this scheme and the worse here is that it's more addictive. You win even bigger your loser.
Activity: 582
Merit: 250
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
I do not know of any games that can pay you to play for Bitcoins.  You are better off starting a twitch or YouTube and using any profit you make to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
i remember a year ago, maybe longer! there were a couple of games that were paying in satoshis. more like faucet payments but you actually played a game. it was a couple of Flash games in your browser full of bugs and slow but it was fun Smiley

there was also a MineCraft server that you could earn bitcoin to play there but i could never figure out how minecraft works so i was never a fan of that.

There are many gaming paying still with the bitcoin they are gambling site buddym you will find the faucet earning just making with the rolling slot or clearing the captchas in a faucet site.
Those sites information you may find in the micro earning section largely you can check it.
If you want to play and earn the bitcoin try bitkong site. That will allow you play and earn easily.
Activity: 70
cant say anything about bitcoins, but you can earn ethers by playing CryptoKitties game which is pretty cool and very popular Smiley
Activity: 420
Getting bitcoin from the game sounds really good. But until now I have not found a game that really makes you able to produce bitcoin with a large amount. On the internet a lot of outstanding games that can produce bitcoin like a gambling game. However, you must have the capital and the risk of losing bitcoin is much greater than getting it. So my advice is better you deepen the science of cryptocurrency which is actually useful and add insight from trying to luck in the game and expect to get paid a lot.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
Is it possible to earn bitcoins from playing games?
Try to get yourself into gambling sites where you can play dice and card games to play and earn the bitcoin in turn. These game are actual made for paying into BTC only and there are some of the alts projects which will help you get paid in alt token which you can later on trade for the BTC so thats one and the same thing.

Instead of this you can also checkout HI-LO game and you will find this mostly on the gambling websites. There are no sites which are dedicated to it only but they will always include such versatile games for the user. These sites will take lot of time and money from you so be cautious about how you approach to them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
You're asking the wrong question. The correctly formulated question would be: Can i get paid to play games? If you can get paid to play games in USD or Euro, there is a high possibility that you can be paid also in bitcoins. Beta testers are in demand and this should be one way how to earn money trough playing games.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
i remember a year ago, maybe longer! there were a couple of games that were paying in satoshis. more like faucet payments but you actually played a game. it was a couple of Flash games in your browser full of bugs and slow but it was fun Smiley

there was also a MineCraft server that you could earn bitcoin to play there but i could never figure out how minecraft works so i was never a fan of that.
Activity: 209
I think gambling is a game that's why it has a bet and you losses somehow but playing games like LoL, Dota etc. it kind a weird like sitting and earning, there's no word loss and enjoying at the same time.
Yes that is right that gambling games are the way through which we can make money, but the amount of money that we can make through gamb lin gis to much risky as there are more chances that you will lose your money in gambling.
Activity: 119
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
yes it is, try faucet sites which offer games that reward you with bitcoins in the form of satoshi, that is a hundredth of a millionth BTC... it ofcourse depends on the site but in my opinion it's not worthy. you also have other ways to earn bitcoin on faucet sites like completing surveys.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Is it possible to earn bitcoins from playing games?
Gambling games can, it is depend on a game if you bet for a bitcoin then of course there's a possibility that you can win a bitcoin from playing games. If you play for a simple game but you have a friend who wants to bet with you with a bitcoin then why not? But you cannot look for that kind of a game with just a friend. Gambling online games is possible.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
If you want to earn a couple of cents per day by playing faucets disguised as games, sure.
Don't expect that you'll make a significant  amount of money though.

In my opinion it's just a complete waste of time and you'd be better off doing something else with your time if you want to earn Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: