Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to mine any coin right now with laptop/computer ? - page 2. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
I have heard that bitcoin earlier could be miner by the computer CPU's but now its not possible.
I wanted to know is this possible with any other coin.

As people said Yes but your making your computer at risk since it is easily to broke and prone to Overheat, So much better if you build your own rig so that you can feel the profit for yourself rather than putting your computer at risk. And Be More Educated about mining so that you can learn on how to execute and earn from this thing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
I can make over $3/day CPU mining with an AMD Ryzen 1700X @ 4.0 ghz on AEON.... so CPU mining can be quite worthwhile if you have a beefy CPU to start with. You won't get rich doing it, but it can help to pay for itself if you buy a Ryzen CPU for a new build.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Look into BURST/burstcoin... it uses free HDD space to mine.  Very energy efficient and eco/green friendly.  Two best sites for info... http://www.burst-team.us and burstnation.com.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I have heard that bitcoin earlier could be miner by the computer CPU's but now its not possible.

It is possible to mine almost anything you want whether you already have a laptop or personal computer for your gaming or work.
The real question is: Will it be profitable? Especially on a laptop most of the time the answer will be no.
On a PC however depending on the hardware it might be worthwhile to give it a try.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It can good in 10 years ago, but in today every miners know mining and will mining altcoin can take more profit best. Now, if you want mining with CPU, you need have bulk vps and core, maybe 3000 core if you want earning money from mining XMR, XZC ... ( this is some coins can mining with CPU)
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
not profitable, other than that I think will only accelerate the damage of your laptop/computer. mining currently more popular with GPU series RX, because it is very profitable Smiley

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
You can mine Artbyte with your cpu, directly from the wallet. It is profitable.

Mining instructions
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Sure possible, but you make very little money, even if the electricity is free. You would need a dedicated miner, or graphics card, in order to mine coins. You can mine different altcoins (definitely not bitcoin) quite effective with a low cost rig. But with laptop i would suggest not to.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
It's possible to mine any coin, but you won't see worthwhile profits.
If you mine on a laptop, you will accelerate it's death due to extreme heat, and you won't make ANY money.
CPU mining on a desktop could potentially earn you half a dollar a day if you mine something like XMR, but it's just not worth it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

It's possible but no profitable.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: