Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to mining without asset??? - page 2. (Read 2907 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Is it possible to mining BTCitcoin without any capital/asset?

No (unless you are really good at math and are fast with pencil and paper, or are a savant of some sort - even then, not worth the effort)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Well that depends on a lot of factors.. Price for electricity, using the miners for heating if you live in a cold climate. If you are a believer in that the BTC price will increase in the future.

If you believe price will increase you better start buying BTC directly, home mining gets harder everyday
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
If you can "borrow" your mate's computer to mine altcoin and then trade it into bitcoin, then yes, it's possible.  Grin

Day's of mining with CPU and GPU are really over.  In most cases it cost's more in electricity.

You really need to look into asics.  But it will take cash, you can't do it with no assets.  You could also buy direct but again takes money

aren't the mining days over for most of the people at home. even if you buy asics then the question will be : how long will it take before i break even, if ever.

Well that depends on a lot of factors.. Price for electricity, using the miners for heating if you live in a cold climate. If you are a believer in that the BTC price will increase in the future.

Mining at home is still alive but it takes low priced electricity.  Electricity is a big factor.  I still say GPU/CPU days are over.

It is going to take capital to mine.  You need to buy a asic I think.  Without doing this you are just in a battle you cannot win.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If you can "borrow" your mate's computer to mine altcoin and then trade it into bitcoin, then yes, it's possible.  Grin

Day's of mining with CPU and GPU are really over.  In most cases it cost's more in electricity.

You really need to look into asics.  But it will take cash, you can't do it with no assets.  You could also buy direct but again takes money

aren't the mining days over for most of the people at home. even if you buy asics then the question will be : how long will it take before i break even, if ever.

legendary
Activity: 896

legendary

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.

Yes technically you can use pen and paper

lol. you can earn a lot more looking for pennies on the roadside.
using that method for a full day won't even get you a penny
and btw, pen/cil and paper aren't free.  Grin
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Yes technically you can use pen and paper
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.

no you can't. miners are expensive.

you're 4 years too late, mate. don't feel bad cuz a lot of people including me used to believe that when we were still new.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

No, difficulty is too high now.
legendary
Look at the price of asics.  You will need to buy a miner to be able to mine.  Sadly the day's of CPU/GPU mining are over.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Short answer: NOPE.

Longer:

You need a "tool" that does the mining. A computer (CPU or GPU) is worthless these days for mining, you'll need a dedicated device (ASIC).
So even if you already have a computer and you don't want to count it as investment, even if you don't count (yet) electricity as investment  - though you should, for both! - you still clearly need to invest (ASIC).

This was for mining at home.

If you do cloud mining, you have to pay for it and that's, obviously, investment.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
without investing you mean? i don't think so, unless you get your miners for free, and even then you need to pay the bills
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Pages:
Jump to: