Pages:
Author

Topic: is it possible to receive money even though you dont have a phone ? - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
If you can’t afford or get yourself to use a phone, you might as sell forgot about this cryptocurrency thing. A smart phone nowadays is a necessity, not just in everyday life, but also in bitcoin trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
you can, but I think it will not be maximal, meaning that I'm worried about losing money if I do not have a smartphone, because we need security like authy, to secure the account.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
It is possible to keep money without a smart phone. For secure transactions, a smart phone is always required.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
It seems to me that OP was referring to the fact that many exchanges and wallets require a smartphone to activate 2 factor authorization. Of course you can find the service who does not require it but do not forget that it is your safety. Now you will save on the purchase of smartphone and tomorrow you lose all your savings. Is it worth it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
is it possible ? im really confused and dont have any idea about it
If it is fiat currency why not? We can recieve money by  use of physical money but in terms of digital currency, I don't think so. Digital currency is only available online and I think you can use tablet, laptop or computer if you don't have cellphone but you must have a legit account wherein you can verify the transactions.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Probably be more specific on your question. We're "more confused and dont have any idea about" on your question itself.

You probably need to read this: Topic: Newbies - Read before posting
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
in order to receive "money" you will need a bank account, a credit card, PayPal account, or your home address so others can send you cash via mail!
i don't see where does a phone come in and why would you think that!

in order to receive bitcoin, since this is a bitcoin forum!, you need a bitcoin address which you can create with a computer. a smart phone can do that too. but you still don't "need" a phone.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
is it possible ? im really confused and dont have any idea about it
Pages:
Jump to: