Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to save your crypto? - page 3. (Read 1349 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 02:40:38 PM
Does not matter what we do or say, sadly there will be people who will fall prey to the scammers because of their own foolishness. The people really do need to be careful.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 02:23:41 PM
Inspired by your post, if a new investor or old investor considers normal issues and security issues, then the chances of their loss in cryptocurrency will be very low.
Activity: 47
August 23, 2018, 02:23:20 PM
This was an interesting and a funny post. I totally agree with you. We must be careful about our own protection. There are many people who want to create anarchy in this market. There are a lot of hackers also. We need to be very careful.
Activity: 51
August 23, 2018, 02:07:13 PM
Many people suggest how to avoid scammers based on this some people doesn’t follow this and they invest in scams and when they affected they suffer a lot so they should careful before investing.
Activity: 48
August 23, 2018, 01:55:15 PM
Based on these current situations we need be careful because some of people who doesn’t have enough idea about this market they invest in scam.
Activity: 56
August 23, 2018, 01:34:47 PM
Through your post, I have found many important information that is very important for an investor. Hopefully your information will be useful to all investors.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
August 23, 2018, 09:48:39 AM
a good article to read, every step we take is our responsibility, be careful and do not rush in deciding is the wisest thing because investing in cryptocurrency really requires accuracy so that we get what we expect
Activity: 84
August 23, 2018, 09:41:37 AM
Yes you are right, you have discussed many things. I must have to be careful about to be an investor, so I think it's important for me and everyone as an investor to keep a clear concept about crypto and its related issues.
Activity: 56
August 23, 2018, 09:19:54 AM
yes you are right. your safety is on your hand. you have aware all time about your safety. you have to take your own responsibility.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 05:14:42 AM
Till now I usage window and this blows me up. I think this person is responsible for personal safety. It is very common now so it better to know.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 22, 2018, 05:07:16 PM
Every one knows that security is the main concern to secure your crypto and for that we have to be safe by keeping our security more secure. Like dont use the wallets on one place and use only on one system which you dont use for regular usage. Like this their are so many secure steps which if we take then we can secure our crypto safely.
As a newbie it's a bit hard to understand how important is the security of every wallet or as their own wallet and their private key. By just following a simple precautions to prevent against phishing and hacking just like what OP said. Mostly the victims of hacking are those people who does have a little knowledge of basic computer and the ability of the other people to control their computers.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 04:44:40 PM
I think it is possible, but you need to be really careful, because there are so many sites in the internet, where you can be scammed, and someone can steal your money. I think it is better to use Unix or MacOS for your crypto wallet.
Activity: 67
August 22, 2018, 04:38:14 PM
crypto are more promising and secure for investor. if anyone can improve here they should following your guidelines. it is more useful for new crypto people. i think every crypto people should read this and following for make good result.
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 03:52:21 PM
i'm agree with you. crypto are more popular and profitable in the world. if someone new here they should following your guideline to make profit in crypto. i think it is more useful and helpful for new investor. thank you for sharing this.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
August 22, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
Every one knows that security is the main concern to secure your crypto and for that we have to be safe by keeping our security more secure. Like dont use the wallets on one place and use only on one system which you dont use for regular usage. Like this their are so many secure steps which if we take then we can secure our crypto safely.
August 22, 2018, 02:45:34 PM
you are right crypto are more profitable and secure market than tradition trading system.it is more sensitive and potential. here if you new you can follow this guidelines. it is more effective and probable. thank you for sharing this.
Activity: 60
August 22, 2018, 02:43:33 PM
The safety of one's crypto-currency assets has a lot to do with personal habits, the human factor, the best of wallets can be hacked if we ignore the human error
Activity: 70
August 22, 2018, 02:33:28 PM
you have to agree with the fact that at the end of everything your safety is your responsibility if you don't stay aware and careful then only the authority will never able to protect your coins .
August 22, 2018, 02:15:23 PM
crypto is a bit unpredictable place and because of that investing here can be bit risky but if the investors stay conscious then they can prevent the risk that is why for losing the coins mostly investors are responsible but sometimes the market is also become controless as well
Activity: 182
August 21, 2018, 07:13:47 PM
That was an interesting one to read. Yes, This is really important to research the market well before they enter in it. The people who do not have much knowledge about the technological aspects of it should not do hurry if they wish to join this market. Here security is the only key to survive and make the profit in this market, one mistake can take all of your money invested in this place.
Pages:
Jump to: