Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Send USDT without BTC as Miner Fee? - page 2. (Read 281 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Tether is based on Bitcoin's blockchain so a USDT transaction is actually a bitcoin transaction, therefore you will always need to pay fees.

I've never tried the wallet, and I don't suggest it because it's not even open source but I managed to find Bitpie for that purpose, so instead of paying BTC fees, you will be paying USDT.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Is it possible to Send USDT without BTC as Miner Fee?

It is very troublesome when I wanted to send some USDT-omni to an exchange or my friends from my wallet, I was stuck because I found out it required me to pay some BTC as the miner fee. But I have no BTC in my wallet! So I have to transfer a little amount of BTC to this wallet. This was very annoying and time-consuming.

I am asking if it is possible, technically, that I send USDT-omni from my wallet to withou paying BTC as miner fee? Or is there any wallet already solved this problem that requires no BTC as miner fee?

It is not possible to send any transaction in the crypto currency sphere without paying transaction fee because the transaction/miner fee was meant for the miners which maintain the blockchain network, verified new transactions and make sure the transaction get to the actually wallet owner.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is it possible to Send USDT without BTC as Miner Fee?

It is very troublesome when I wanted to send some USDT-omni to an exchange or my friends from my wallet, I was stuck because I found out it required me to pay some BTC as the miner fee. But I had NO BTC in my wallet! So I had to transfer a little amount of BTC to this wallet. This was very annoying and time-consuming.

I am asking if it is possible, technically, that I send USDT-omni out of my wallet without paying BTC as miner fee? Or is there any wallet already solved this problem that requires no BTC as miner fee?

Pages:
Jump to: