Pages:
Author

Topic: is it possible to suspect such projects in the Scam - page 2. (Read 311 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It could be a scam, if project team cannot build a simple website to market their ICO from ground up and use free template or template they bought from third then it will be a red flag for me.
Activity: 134
It can not be said with 100% certainty that this is fraud. These projects are very carelessly made a site, as well as they are not on the popular ICO rating of projects. Therefore, I would not recommend investing in this project, since this is probably fraud.
Activity: 140
Yes, it's possible projects using the same website design might the same dev trying to scam investors in different direction. Do your research properly before investing in any ico.
Activity: 150
Yes, it can be a sign of fraud, the team is different and the design of each must be original.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
We are not sure which project that scam project, but we must be vigilant. I feel these projects aren't safe.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174

I don't think judging a scammer only from the web design is a good idea.  I mean look at every online store, online news etc, they all look the same.  I've seen a lot ICOs website with same style too.  You know like blockchain style, line, dot connecting, hovering on the background of the web.  Maybe that is just a style or a genre of a blockchain business.  Maybe the same designer too.  But it's only my opinion.  Who knows, right?
If an ICO can't even exert effort on the design of their website, what can we expect when it comes to builing the actual product? The web design, including the ann thread, is one of my metrics for determining if an ICO is a scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Wow! if you have seen websites above having the same design, then this is a warning flag that it could be a scam site so be careful
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
There may be one website design team for several projects simultaneously. However I do not think this really coincidence.
Perhaps investors should be more vigilant.
Thanks for your sharing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
These websites looks quite suspicious so I would not make a deal with them and you would better find something else for an investment. Market is in stagnation and I am not sure that it is a good idea to invest into suspicious projects because even premium projects are not so successful. Anyway it is your decision but I would better try to catch a rollback in bitcoin to buy it because bitcoin is growing well enough the last several days.
Activity: 41
It maybe. Be aware about scam otherwise you will get trapped. research properly before invest on this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
all the links you mentioned using Lightshot, this is an application that can be used to save the web, and scam or not it depends on the ico itself
Activity: 168
Scam is factor of profit. it is harmfull for crypto people. thats why you should avoid the scam. i think you take a good decission.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1

I don't think judging a scammer only from the web design is a good idea.  I mean look at every online store, online news etc, they all look the same.  I've seen a lot ICOs website with same style too.  You know like blockchain style, line, dot connecting, hovering on the background of the web.  Maybe that is just a style or a genre of a blockchain business.  Maybe the same designer too.  But it's only my opinion.  Who knows, right?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Yes possibly, that is why research and due diligence is very important before investing, we should stop investing in fake, suspicious, copy cats and poor quality projects, in short we should discourage bad projects and encourage only quality projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
its possible its a scam.
or like some ico, for which they hire a certain individual to manage their bounty.
its likely possible that they hired someone to design their website.
its better if you make a more thoroughly research on listed ICO.
and best of luck though. if you find more flaws. its for your to decide
Activity: 294
Scams may be the reason for your loss. You will never enter a suspected website or link. Then you can keep yourself safe. Your wallet will be stored. i think it will be good decission for you.
Pages:
Jump to: