Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it profitable to go for crypto-currency mining now than before?? - page 2. (Read 189 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Not at this time OP. As others have indicated the competition is very high and the prices of the mineable coins are very low. Chances are, you'll just be mining for your electricity consumption (if its even enough). Wait for the prices to be good again.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
Mining was good earlier, now it is lower profitable than few years ago. In my opinion better option for you will be focus on investing and trading, because mining is good only for permanent users
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
There are many factors that affect mining revenues. The most important of these are the dollar rate and electricity charges. Speaking for Turkey in May 2017 while
$ 1 = 3.50TL was $ 1 = 4,05TL in April 2018. But electricity charges have also increased between about 10-20%. But the value increase in Crypto moneys is much more so the return is more than the last year. Of course, when you calculate the price of the system for mining in dollars, there is a decrease in our income.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
Hello guys please can we share our view whether it is profitable  to go for crypto-currency mining now or just hold till the price begins to gain it's upward trend!!! Wink
At the moment, mining will not be profitable for you when the market goes down dramatically. Even trading will not be profitable for traders. We should only buy and hold the money and wait for the market to go up.
we can see now is the time for us to rest and focus on analyzing the potential future altcoins. Wink
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
Hello guys please can we share our view whether it is profitable  to go for crypto-currency mining now or just hold till the price begins to gain it's upward trend!!! Wink
I support previous speakers. You should be patient and wait for the market to become more stable. I believe that these happy times will be soon. I wish you good luck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
Not really, i have a friend who invested almost 2000$ in a mining ring so he can mine Ethereum, and at the current price he is earning only 2$ worth of Ethereum per day.
Maybe you should wait for the prices of the coins to increase before you start investing in mining.

He will be quite upset when Eth go POS this year and he's not even covered his investment, perhaps another coin like ETC will cover him long term.
To the OP, the amount of miners is increasing and the prices have dropped, I wouldn't say now is a good time.
Activity: 406
Not really, i have a friend who invested almost 2000$ in a mining ring so he can mine Ethereum, and at the current price he is earning only 2$ worth of Ethereum per day.
Maybe you should wait for the prices of the coins to increase before you start investing in mining.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Perhaps, in with the global fall, it is possible to buy inexpensive equipment for mining. But as stated above, it is better to wait for the price increase. And the price will rise is a matter of time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
altcoin mining is not so good right now because the price are continuously falling down as the time passes and that makes making profit from mining harder and harder every day since you are still making a small amount of altcoin because of their difficulties but their prices go down.
so if you want to start up mining, it may be best to wait a while before jumping in.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: