Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it really a "Do or Die " time for Ripple [XRP]? - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
It had to happen now or later. What else can we expect from a purely centralized coin ?
I haven't seen any significant developments taking place with Ripple. The last time XRP had a spike was when bitcoin was at it's bull run.
It looks like the bitcoin bull run is the only thing that increases XRP's price. If that's the case the XRP will surely go to dust sooner or later.
There has to be some kind of active development that keeps people's interest driving towards itself.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
Ripple is a centralized bank-issued currency.

It's the same as a virtual credit card or anything of the sort. Their inter-bank protocol could run without a blockchain.

It's one of those projects where the blockchain was inserted just for the hype IMO.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I also do not know that exactly are there factors that are causing a fall in price of ripple, one of the popular coins in the crypto space. Ripple has been at hard work to make things change and really help the people by making transaction easier. Another strong factor of the coin is it is widely being adopted by banks, which are otherwise very much critical of cryptocurrency. But the recent fall in its price is only temporary I think. Big thing is coming its way to happen.
If the team will continue to workout with this project chance to reverse this current trend will still possible, those frustrated investors will be satisfied with how the team workout and make things still possible for them to recover back, this current situation will be depends with how developers will recognize and make a good solutions to this issue.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I’m also disappointed with Ripple, like many investors, but I still think it will grow because recently there was news that Ripple sold XRP for $170 million in the first quarter of 2019. I think this is a good indicator that Ripple shows in a falling market. The article details this: https://www.cointrust.com/market-news/ripple-xrp-sales-increased-31-in-first-quarter
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
I also do not know that exactly are there factors that are causing a fall in price of ripple, one of the popular coins in the crypto space. Ripple has been at hard work to make things change and really help the people by making transaction easier. Another strong factor of the coin is it is widely being adopted by banks, which are otherwise very much critical of cryptocurrency. But the recent fall in its price is only temporary I think. Big thing is coming its way to happen.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
to be honest i don't see any difference in XRP that is new! it has been having the same trends as it always had for as long as it existed. the same pump and dump and death until next pump trinity!
every now and then the team pumps it hard by spending a lot of money on the market and on the internet hyping their useless centralized token and each time that pump lasts a short time, then as it reaches the maximum they dump it slowly to take out their money and make a ton of profit. then the coin enters its death mode which is what we are seeing now. and it will last until they pump it again.

anybody who is "impatient" or "disappointed",... have been doing it wrong! they shouldn't have been bag holding in first place. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
I am browsing cryptocurrency news today when I stumbled on this article

Prominent Analyst Claims That It’s “Do or Die Time” for Ripple (XRP)

It stated that much of XRP holders were disappointed because of it being stagnant while Bitcoin and other large cryptocurrency have a large gain.

Ripple’s lackluster price action over the past several months has left many XRP investors with a feeling of disappointment as it remains stagnant while Bitcoin and other large cryptocurrencies incur large gains that have put a significant amount of distance between their current prices and their recent lows.

It seems holders are getting impatient.  Does this imply that developer are losing their grasp in this project?  Are they losing their market influence  to their competitor?
Pages:
Jump to: