Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it really worth it? - page 4. (Read 716 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 07:22:04 AM
It is too sweeping a statement to make, collectively for differing icos. Depending on the project, scope and vision, sometimes that makes it worth enough to attract investment strength.

"sometimes that makes it worth enough to attract investment strength." good projects like you mention, are reaching amounts like a hundred million dollars, which does not make sense at all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 16, 2018, 05:20:19 AM
It is too sweeping a statement to make, collectively for differing icos. Depending on the project, scope and vision, sometimes that makes it worth enough to attract investment strength.
March 16, 2018, 05:16:55 AM
I just did not want it to call it "bubble" but it is the word we need. This subject disturbing me for a while. We are offering an ICO millions of dollars. What did they do to worth that much ? Should I gather my team with 10 ppl to be a millionere? With a good marketing and a fair project It should workout for me too. Confused too much.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
March 16, 2018, 05:13:34 AM

Hello folks,

I've a question in my mind regarding altcoins and ICO's. As the market growth, there are tons of altcoins out there and lots of ICO's on the way. In my opinion, the total marketcap represents the value of the company. From this perspective, consider an altcoin with 5 to 10 employee and 10million dollars of marketcap. 5 to 10 employee and look at the amount. Do these companies really worth this much? I've been trading for more then a year but could not figure out this clearly in my mind.

So what is your opinion?

Yes it's exaggerated very often. Usually people only invest in the idea, 10 or 20m usd at that stage is a lot of money, in the outside world investments in companies at that stage are usually worth hundreds of thousands usd, not more
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 05:12:03 AM
I think it's depends on their activities, how can they are involving over cryptocurrency market. if they are able to control via some of employees then why they are not able to success over their programs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 16, 2018, 05:09:22 AM
Yes, this is what is why most of the countries want to limit the altcoin and ICO, because most of the time they look more like a hype, the ICO project financing amount is too large, there are a lot of bubbles.
March 16, 2018, 05:08:27 AM
of course they are not worth it and this is my opinion personally, many companies are just closing down even without letting the participants normally earn money, after which we nahyvaem cheaters, in general there are many and profitable that have a good result and great opportunities - but their units) and just do what would not have been companies and tokens all depend on the state of bitcoin)
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
March 16, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

Hello folks,

I've a question in my mind regarding altcoins and ICO's. As the market growth, there are tons of altcoins out there and lots of ICO's on the way. In my opinion, the total marketcap represents the value of the company. From this perspective, consider an altcoin with 5 to 10 employee and 10million dollars of marketcap. 5 to 10 employee and look at the amount. Do these companies really worth this much? I've been trading for more then a year but could not figure out this clearly in my mind.

So what is your opinion?

I think everyone is worth a chance at success which is why some altcoin have huge total cap while others have a low total cap.
most important factor is their chances of success, how is their growth in the market ?
are they a dump coin ? or a coin worthy of hodl ?

you need to be sure
March 16, 2018, 05:03:43 AM

Hello folks,

So what is your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: