Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it recommendabe to invest Bitcoin Red (BTCRED)?? - page 2. (Read 1577 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 16
I wouldn't bother, it doesn't seem like anything special and certainly not a viable alternative to bitcoin as the name might suggest. Generally bitcoin 'x' coins are useless junk.
Activity: 29
Merit: 10

Any thoughts for this ERC-20 Token for investing? Currently the token Rank 491 on CMC and worth 0.1 usd per but it reach 0.15 usd per this week.
If it is more trader interest and its 24h capitalization can reach over 2 M $ I think this could happen.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
No, i saw it a few days ago because i was visiting their ann thread, right now it is below 7cents each one of them it is not worth it.It touched more than $0,14 a few hours ago, i dont know why all those who are speculating with this token did not sell all of them, because that was probably the biggest opportunity that they were going to have to sell those useless tokens.
I would never invest into a coin who has bitcoin on it's name, and less in something that it is below a dollar each one.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
the project put Bitcoin as a basic name with red as the sign of blood Cheesy
and this is not good, people just HYPE this coin because they want to make profit from their investmensts,
i see some people spreading this token with over actions in facebook
just becareful
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
Far as i know, it is an altcoin who was given for free during the airdrop, nobody invested since you could get it for free, maybe you could get 400 of this tokens per week but i am not sure about it.

0.1 usd per but it reach 0.15 usd per this week.

This is the main mistake that almost all the newbies are making, they are just investing in some coins because they see it rising. Just like it happens with bitcoin all the time. Once that it breaks a new all time high, everybody is desesperated to buy bitcoins as soon as possible.

Do not buy something just because it's rising, especially coins with such low market cap. Everyone could pump a coin with low trading volume and low market cap.

Do you know that this is the best way to create marketing over an altcoin right? Have you ever seen an altcoin who starts with "bitcoin" on his name that did not even gave profit to their devs? (Bitcore, bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoinred, bitcoin diamond, and the list is very long.

People hoping that the word 'Bitcoin' in the name will mean that people will flock to buy it in order to pump the price before they dump and run.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Any thoughts for this ERC-20 Token for investing? Currently the token Rank 491 on CMC and worth 0.1 usd per but it reach 0.15 usd per this week.
Please, don't buy that shitcoin with no purpose at all. What is the usefulness to buy the bitcoin red since there is no purpose of that shitcoin rather than become another crap scam coin? Bitcoin built on the ethereum platform and there is no benefit to buy it. Better to buy ethereum or neufund.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

No. Just look at how funny its name is. What a joke, "Bitcoin" on ETH smart contract.

Do not buy something just because it's rising, especially coins with such low market cap. Everyone could pump a coin with low trading volume and low market cap. If you want to seriously investing, look for better altcoin that has real use and great development. Bitcoin obviously is the best choice. Litecoin and Ethereum come second to mind. Those three are real-solid coin for investment. Those big coins could rise too, by the way. ETH is currently in a pump, rising almost $100 from last week prices—that is about 33% rise—making new all time high.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Sounds like a scam better stay away from it and it sounds that it wont even get listed on any exchanges. another one of those quick money schemes
Activity: 126
Everything that has Bitcoin in it's name and isn't Bitcoin Cash is a shitcoin (yes, BTG too) and will not get accepted by the community whatsoever.

All of these coins are premined before they are released and their only purpose is to make the developers rich.

Stay away from every BTC forked coin (besides BCC), you will save yourself much money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Nah, all those bitcoin are scams. Do not invest in those coins. Better invest in a coin that's actually worthy of being invested in.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
More than likely a scam. People hoping that the word 'Bitcoin' in the name will mean that people will flock to buy it in order to pump the price before they dump and run.
Activity: 692

Pages:
Jump to: